Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

after a while, i have another question.

so if item drops are arranged by sell value, which means the more LP you have the better drop you get. right ? also if i buy premium which states "item drops are better" it means item sell value is also higher. right ? so if i never have found item sell value higher than 500$ and if i put more LP and start finding about 700$ sell value items it means i increased my chance in finding note 1 (which can be sold for 700$) also if i buy premium it also comes out that im increasing my chance of finding it because item drop value rises. if the items are dropped according to their sell value
right ?

im a bit confused here

DeletedUser

Across all worlds I've found about 10 Huckleberry's slingshots ($680), maybe 20 rusty foils ($730), and only 2 notes part 1 ($700). There's either a rarity factor that makes each item more or less likely, or part 1 is treated as a product just like part 2, but just isn't shown in job descriptions, although I've never seen anyone post a screenshot of a job report giving an item and part 1.

DeletedUser

How consistent is the value of items you get in the higher luck jobs? Could it be possible that the chance of finding the note will drop if your LP is 'too high', ie the items you find are more valuable than 700 sell value?

DeletedUser

How consistent is the value of items you get in the higher luck jobs? Could it be possible that the chance of finding the note will drop if your LP is 'too high', ie the items you find are more valuable than 700 sell value?

Inconsistent, but you might be better off with lower LP. My hider has my best luck jobs. Just for an example, his items found in the past 2 weeks, since I've been having a dry spell.

Ambush
Sombrero $635
Revolver No. 1 $1175
Machete $780

Treasure Hunt
White horse $625
Precise revolver no. 1 $1590

Grave robber has given me only one item, so I'm not including it. I've also found one item doing a job for a quest. 3 from ambush, 2 from treasure hunt, 1 from grave robber, 1 from a quest job, 1 from hunting wolves...and 9 from hunting grizzlies, which is why I was leaning towards a change where lower luck jobs gave more items.

DeletedUser

Inconsistent, but you might be better off with lower LP. My hider has my best luck jobs. Just for an example, his items found in the past 2 weeks, since I've been having a dry spell.

Ambush
Sombrero $635
Revolver No. 1 $1175
Machete $780

Treasure Hunt
White horse $625
Precise revolver no. 1 $1590

Grave robber has given me only one item, so I'm not including it. I've also found one item doing a job for a quest. 3 from ambush, 2 from treasure hunt, 1 from grave robber, 1 from a quest job, 1 from hunting wolves...and 9 from hunting grizzlies, which is why I was leaning towards a change where lower luck jobs gave more items.

I wouldn't agree with that I realy do think it is random and i can quite happily sometimes get 3 drops off ambush Stagecaoch and none of say hunting grizzlies

DeletedUser

I wouldn't agree with that I realy do think it is random and i can quite happily sometimes get 3 drops off ambush Stagecaoch and none of say hunting grizzlies

I know, I've heard enough counterexamples that I don't really think that's the case anymore, but any hider would be irritated and make note of finding 9 items hunting grizzlies to 1 item doing grave robber.

But then again, it seems like you've always been lucky, so you're more likely to be the exception here, not me. :p

DeletedUser

that's just the hider bad luck, happens to me aswell, i rarely do any xp jobs anymore since I need cash but whenever I do one, I find an item (well, maybe 1/3 jobs).

DeletedUser

where do you get them, i know how to get part 2 but the others, i don't know. you get the seccond part when you do the job trading.

you kill me
:bandit:
no I kill you
I have seen part2 Piece of Note

Slygoxx

I'm getting close on finding part 3, but I am missing part 1. Does anyone around here know if part 1 has been found on 60-70% jobs, no premium, low LP, and as an adventurer? For I am not high enough to get massive LP on those jobs, as some people said are necessary to find the part 1.

DeletedUser

I also have part 3, working my butt off on high luck jobs trying to get part 1...

DeletedUser

Anyone knows what actually happens if one destroyes the sword ?

I am a little tempted to do it just to see what happens :laugh:

But if that is it and nothing unlockes it wuld suck a litle :p

DeletedUser

Anyone knows what actually happens if one destroyes the sword ?

I am a little tempted to do it just to see what happens :laugh:

But if that is it and nothing unlockes it wuld suck a litle :p
Someone said they destroyed it and nothing special happens, just the 500 xp or whatever number it is.

DeletedUser

I found part 1 in grave robber.
Could somebody tell me how to get part 3? Please send me a PM :)

Thanks a lot!

DeletedUser

There's absolutely no question that item quality increases with LP. Besides the fact that help agrees, do any high luck job for many levels and there is a very obvious increase in the value of items found. I only mentioned high luck jobs because you're more likely to really pay attention to what you're getting, plus a percentage gain is more obvious when the initial value at low LP is higher.
i wish i knew the variables. as a no luck noob i got a fishing pole on my first stream fishing job however, It took three days of trying to get a feather from the scarecrow...go figure.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.