Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me how to get peice of note part 3. What is the secret behind it.

DeletedUser

As soon as I get the first one I will tell you all the secret :)

luks like u are also gonna have an adventure wid part 1 like romelis...who is searching it everywhere it seems....:D....

part 1 is about luck.....just believe in destiny and god u will get it...

DeletedUser

part 1 can be found from any 60% luck jobs, right?

then how come i never find anything (products, items, notes) transporting ammo?

DeletedUser

Because you're unlucky I suppose. :)

Just ask Romelis how much time he has spent working on high Luck jobs (is plural correct here?). It aint easy finding!

DeletedUser

Hm... Have anyone ever found Piece#1 on jobs with 80+ %Luck? Because I work only there last 2 weeks and thought maybe there's also hi-luck restriction on such drop, and I need to return to low % like ammo and firefighter...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ive been doing selling and trading indians also evangelizing (yes it ahs less than 60% luck but someone claimed they found note 1 here)

now im going to switch to transporting ammo and firefighter...

DeletedUser11353

he has about 140 trading with his best gear, we`re in same world so i checked it out

DeletedUser

piecer.jpg

DeletedUser

on w7 i found 2xpart 1,one i found on treasure hunt and 1 on ambush!

DeletedUser

found my part one while trading with indians. was only the 12th hour of trading with them when i found it.

DeletedUser

un*censored* believable

in total sums i did more than 300h of high luck jobs. its *censored* not fair

DeletedUser

So how in the world do you get the 3rd piece? I'm sitting here with pt 1 and 2 and could really use a weapon to hold off these greedy duelers until I lvl up. People say a quest but I can't find which one gives it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.