Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the biggest problem i am facing now, is whether it is possible to find note 1 with low LP ? like 1LP for ex. cus if so i stop wrrien the very first miute i get the answer.

another problem is do the bigger amount of LPs is better for finding note1, if so, i also stop worrying and spend my time trading indians

DeletedUser3543

the biggest problem i am facing now, is whether it is possible to find note 1 with low LP ? like 1LP for ex. cus if so i stop wrrien the very first miute i get the answer.

another problem is do the bigger amount of LPs is better for finding note1, if so, i also stop worrying and spend my time trading indians

Pretty sure it is possible with 1LP.

The items are dropped according to the luck % - which affects their value only - since part 1 is valued at $600 then any job with luck at 60% or more should be able to drop it.

More LP will only increase the chances of finding a better item, but the luck percentage will determine the minimum value of an item.

DeletedUser

With my increasing LP...

2 hours and...$325
6 hours and...$325
4 hours and...$1075
6 hours and...$900
10 hours and...$1200
10 hours and...$1000
4 hours and...$1075
2 hours and...$1000
0+ hours and...$

This will make for a very interesting experiment on how often I get $600 stuff as opposed to $1k

DeletedUser

It's increasing the frequency in looks like at the end. I'll make a graph when I have about three times more info

DeletedUser3543

does LP increase chance of finding items? it doesnt say so

LP increases cash, but not chance for items

From the help files....
In Game Help said:
Labor points show how good you are at working on a job. You need at least one labor point to be able to do the job at all. Bringing in more points raises the wages, it lets you find better items and it lowers the risk to hurt yourself badly.

DeletedUser

it says so in the game help, but when u mouse over the LP box for a job, it just says about the cash and danger, nothing about finding items, so its contradictory

DeletedUser3543

it says so in the game help, but when u mouse over the LP box for a job, it just says about the cash and danger, nothing about finding items, so its contradictory

Not really.

A job with zero luck will not increase the chances of finding a more expensive item no matter how many labour points are brought in ;)

I guess that's why it only appears in the help files.

DeletedUser

what data are you collecting by it and by what criterion ?
This is my W7 character doing grave robbing. After two hours of doing that job, I found an item with a sell price of $325. 6 hours after that (on my fourth two-hour session of grave robbing), I found an item worth $325 (different item than before). Then went another 2-hour shift with nothing. After that empty shift, I did another 2 hours and found an item worth $1075. So on and so forth...

2 hours and...$325
6 hours and...$325
4 hours and...$1075
6 hours and...$900
10 hours and...$1200
10 hours and...$1000
4 hours and...$1075
2 hours and...$1000
0+ hours and...$

The motivation is usually above 90% when I finish, and it dropped into the 80s once or twice near the beginning...

Hope this explains it

DeletedUser

Not really.

A job with zero luck will not increase the chances of finding a more expensive item no matter how many labour points are brought in ;)

I guess that's why it only appears in the help files.
I'd beg to differ. I've found a club with a 0% luck job and probably 50LP, but I never found one with less than 10LP.

Everything is relative...

DeletedUser

He doesnt mean high LP means you will find more items....more it will increase the chance that when you do find an item it will be of a potentialy higher value.

Please correct me if my assumption is wrong but not sure you can quantify the above in all honestly as its all based on luck so you would need a sample of 200 or so finds each at varying LP values

DeletedUser

He doesnt mean high LP means you will find more items....more it will increase the chance that when you do find an item it will be of a potentialy higher value.

Please correct me if my assumption is wrong but not sure you can quantify the above in all honestly as its all based on luck so you would need a sample of 200 or so finds each at varying LP values
Trust me, I have done a lot of 0% luck jobs, and I've seen a difference with LP (more LP=better items). I know it's impossible to prove, but it's also impossible to disprove.

DeletedUser

I would agree with from my experience of drops.....but i can not say for certain either way.

The only person that can is the guy who coded it

DeletedUser

Well, I get 800$ items in average from transport ammo (70 lp) and 400$ items from trading with indians (1 lp) and that average is done with around 40 items of transport ammo and 20 of trading with indians

DeletedUser3543

I'd beg to differ. I've found a club with a 0% luck job and probably 50LP, but I never found one with less than 10LP.

Everything is relative...

Are you an adventurer with a 10% advantage to find an item ;)

DeletedUser3543

Trust me, I have done a lot of 0% luck jobs, and I've seen a difference with LP (more LP=better items). I know it's impossible to prove, but it's also impossible to disprove.

Which is what the help files say....

DeletedUser3543

This is my W7 character doing grave robbing. After two hours of doing that job, I found an item with a sell price of $325. 6 hours after that (on my fourth two-hour session of grave robbing), I found an item worth $325 (different item than before). Then went another 2-hour shift with nothing. After that empty shift, I did another 2 hours and found an item worth $1075. So on and so forth...

2 hours and...$325
6 hours and...$325
4 hours and...$1075
6 hours and...$900
10 hours and...$1200
10 hours and...$1000
4 hours and...$1075
2 hours and...$1000
0+ hours and...$

The motivation is usually above 90% when I finish, and it dropped into the 80s once or twice near the beginning...

Hope this explains it

How many labour points, or are they increasing as you level up??

Status
Not open for further replies.