Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have one question.

the higher luck job is the higher chance to find piece note 1 ? since it can be gain from evangelizing (50+) to grave yard robing... there would be no logical explanation to make the ration the same.. then everyone would stuck on ammo or evangelizing...

or the higher labour points is (i high luck job) the higher is chance to find piece note 1...?

just argumented answers.

posters whos posts are of value of animal_dropings_mixed_with_straw (every knows the word right) like bk200 or others pls dont bother.

DeletedUser

first, im a bit confused as to what you are saying, but im not sure if, part 1 can be found from evangalizing. it can only be found while doing jobs with high luck. the price of it makes it more unlikely to be found, and therefore requires higher luck. so yeah, it has to be found on jobs like transporting ammo, trading with the indians, and stuff.

DeletedUser

Part One can be found from Evangelizing but it appears that you need a certain amount of Labor Points ...

I did Evangelizing for literally months and months on more then one world, but I never had more then 20 LP or so ... and I never got Part One.

I read elsewhere you can find Part One from Selling Guns to Indians with under 20 LP and I would assume also from Grave Robber with less then 20 LP.

DeletedUser

Can somebody please fix the spelling of "Peice" in the title because it's really bothering me...

DeletedUser

No just wrong spellings bother me. I've seen way too much of it...

DeletedUser

i've gotten use to it. on TW i was in a town with a guy who misspelled thngs all the time. as long as you can understand what they're saying, its fine.

DeletedUser

This is why I'm thinking of taking a break from tw, because you have to actually talk to people. If I can't understand what they're saying, I don't care because I don't know if it's misspelled or not

DeletedUser

This is why I'm thinking of taking a break from tw, because you have to actually talk to people. If I can't understand what they're saying, I don't care because I don't know if it's misspelled or not
I know what you mean. Believe me.

I have to stop with that, but I could say so much more.

DeletedUser

This thread is full of mean spirited people. Just because you have been playing the game longer and KNOW which questions to ask should not make you feel like you need to be on a soap box and downplay anyone who asks a valid question. I just got a piece of the note and did not even know that it is associated with a quest or item to be received, therefore I had no clue that Hernandos sword would e the prize for the quests. I have only been playing for a few weeks and love this game but anything mentioned in the forums is not the end all be all of the game. I have perused through so many threads that GO NOWHERE and offer nothing of any value because somebody else already went there and did that or whatever. These threads are generally pure anarchy and not much useful information can be gleaned from them. The only bad question is one that isn't asked. Maybe if we could all just get along instead of being snotty and holier than thou then this game would still be a wonderful waste of time. If you are gonna take the time to respond to someones "stupid" question maybe you should at least try to answer it or maybe you should NOT POST ANYTHING! Give a clue to the proper thread, dont' just tell people that the answer they are seeking is in another older thread that they would have no idea is even connected with the original question and act like it is common knowledge. Just my opinion.
Ig

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with Iggy,

Listen guys/girls, people who are new to this game are experiencing the learning curve you went through when you first started.

Yes a hint and a clue point them in the general direction, but dont be patronising about it ! :eek:hmy:

Who do you think is going to make up your "little foot soldiers" :wackog:
and fill your towns :blink: with if not for these new recruits ?:p

DeletedUser

Hahaha, wow. I dont wanna spoil the secret or whatever but I can tell you that when I got my piece of note pt 1, I had que'd up my normal routine of a job and got 1 of these notes in each 2 hour que. I flipped out and started to brag right away, but I dont come on these forums much so yall dont get to hear it until now.

As for what job it was, well... Ill tell you the same as everyone else, go do high luck jobs. xD

DeletedUser529

This thread is full of mean spirited people. Just because you have been playing the game longer and KNOW which questions to ask should not make you feel like you need to be on a soap box and downplay anyone who asks a valid question. I just got a piece of the note and did not even know that it is associated with a quest or item to be received, therefore I had no clue that Hernandos sword would e the prize for the quests. I have only been playing for a few weeks and love this game but anything mentioned in the forums is not the end all be all of the game. I have perused through so many threads that GO NOWHERE and offer nothing of any value because somebody else already went there and did that or whatever. These threads are generally pure anarchy and not much useful information can be gleaned from them. The only bad question is one that isn't asked. Maybe if we could all just get along instead of being snotty and holier than thou then this game would still be a wonderful waste of time. If you are gonna take the time to respond to someones "stupid" question maybe you should at least try to answer it or maybe you should NOT POST ANYTHING! Give a clue to the proper thread, dont' just tell people that the answer they are seeking is in another older thread that they would have no idea is even connected with the original question and act like it is common knowledge. Just my opinion.
Ig

IGGY I could agree with you more.

We should lighten up and help each other not be a wise ass and scold players for there lack of knowledge we were all there at one point.

Players who don't help and all they want to do is get mean should just keep quiet if they can't add constructivly to the thread.

BAT

DeletedUser

Ig

we aren't against people asking questions, we are against people asking the SAME questions over and over again. people asking the same question over and over again is the reason why you have searched through so many pointless threads is that people just post questions, without searching the forums to see if it has already been asked.
and, no, we aren't better because we read these forums all the time, we just have to weed through all the repeat threads to get to the good ones, and that can be rather annoying.

DeletedUser

stay on topic. i still would like to get informative answers to my question.

and for all those whining "spoilers spoils the game" i could tell, that despite how you prevent pron and violance from getting in to public, more and more of it slips through. its life. deal with that or extinct. thats how the evolution works

DeletedUser

Well the funny thing is that 99% of those constantly whining that knowledge around Hernando's/the 3 pieces of the note is shared only got hold of it in exactly the same way:D

I find that quite pathetic, honestly. Even if everybody knows, it still takes quite some time and luck to finally get hold of it. So it's not that half of World 1 will run around with Hernando's only because they know how to get it.

And even if I had it (which is not possible anyways for me) I wouldn't equip it. I really have enough $ to invest to finish my dex/shooting reskilling exercise. Now starting to skill the other way around would be plain stupid.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

I personally would destroy it just to see what happened, in a similar position to bonez insomuch as I am ranged with both chars :p

DeletedUser

i'd do the same, mostly for the exp, because selling it isn't all that great.

and bonez, i dont recall whining about how to get hernandos sword. when i found out someone had found it, i went on the game, and politely asked them how to get it.

what was your question romelis?

Status
Not open for further replies.