Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

where do you get them, i know how to get part 2 but the others, i don't know. you get the seccond part when you do the job trading.

you kill me
:bandit:
no I kill you

DeletedUser

What is with everyone suddenly wanting people to give them Hernando's sword? If you want spoilers, surely the sword is worth searching the boards for them. This is like the third or fourth thread today!

DeletedUser

that's the thing, what high luck job and witch secret quest

DeletedUser

No-one is going to flat out tell you. Anyone who knows has worked too hard to just give it away.

i suggest u do the same.

DeletedUser

what do you mean, they are not going to tell me, thats what you think

DeletedUser

Well now you get it! The point in RPG's is discovering things by yourself, otherway, it wont be a RPG, it will be a MMORPG.

DeletedUser

i say we start a protest against the posting of MORE spoilers on getting hernandos sword or the pieces of a note. the purpose of a secret is for people to figure it out on their own. those who are active in the forums have already been rewarded with the knowledge, and if others cant search the forums for it on their own, then they shouldn't get the knowledge. im starting a thread.

DeletedUser

obviously he doesn't, as well as everyone else who posts questions about it, and cant search these forums. if they dont want to work for the knowledge like everyone else, then thats just too bad.

DeletedUser

i just found part 1 looks like i have to look for the others i sold part 2 ages ago:indian:

DeletedUser3543

i say we start a protest against the posting of MORE spoilers on getting hernandos sword or the pieces of a note. the purpose of a secret is for people to figure it out on their own. those who are active in the forums have already been rewarded with the knowledge, and if others cant search the forums for it on their own, then they shouldn't get the knowledge. im starting a thread.

obviously he doesn't, as well as everyone else who posts questions about it, and cant search these forums. if they dont want to work for the knowledge like everyone else, then thats just too bad.

So, you're saying you've been rewarded with the secret because you've been told about it in a thread, but you want everyone else to have to work for it?

Have you tried running a search for 'piece of note' lately? There are LOTS of threads containing those words and no other way to narrow the search down. I would suggested that searching through all of them would take an awful lot longer than reaching level 99 in game ;)

DeletedUser

ha lol ^^
I have to admit that I didn't knew about what to do with the pieces till I entered the forum. But I didn't asked anyone I just searched the forums for it.
As Kman said, people that doesn't wanna work ain't gonna achive something here.

DeletedUser

So, you're saying you've been rewarded with the secret because you've been told about it in a thread, but you want everyone else to have to work for it?

Have you tried running a search for 'piece of note' lately? There are LOTS of threads containing those words and no other way to narrow the search down. I would suggested that searching through all of them would take an awful lot longer than reaching level 99 in game ;)

im saying that by being active in the forums, i didn't have to search for it because i read it as soon as it came up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

as theres better weapons than hernandos sword i think this secrecy is pointless...

DeletedUser

If you didnt want to know about it, why read a thread about it? Its only going to contain stuff you obviously dont want to read.

BTW, NOTE PART 1 FROM selling guns to indians

DeletedUser

who wouldn't want to know about the sword? that would be just plain idiocy.

and Neo, there is no better weapon the hernandos sword so far, especially since it can be used at a level so much lower than the rest of the best weapons in the game.

DeletedUser3543

im saying that by being active in the forums, i didn't have to search for it because i read it as soon as it came up.

Well, basically you're saying because you know about the sword everyone else can get lost!

What about those people who joined the game after you - some maybe even months after you - and thus joined the forum after you read the secret?

You seem very selfish IMO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.