Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

kman, MisterGadilf was only pointing out that you contradicted yourself. In one post you say you got the knowledge by asking IG, in the other post you say you got the info by reading it on the forums. :unsure: Which was it now?

DeletedUser

two different things we are talking about here. one thing i learned about on the forums, and something else i learned about by asking in game. its not a contradiction, its actually completely unrelated.

DeletedUser

the one thing taht still keeps bugging me is do the higher luck jobs have bigger chance of getting piece 1 ?

i remember in some kind a game, ppl posted questions in to the pool, and then devs pick 10 of them and answer... thats pretty awesome, cus you can mythbust some really bugging problems... (like mine for ex_)

DeletedUser

Romelis I think they do given I've seen people reporting low Labor Point numbers for Selling Guns to Indians and Grave Robber and getting part 1 and with lower Luck jobs like Transport Ammo/Trading w Indians people have only reported getting part 1 with high LP (100 or so)

DeletedUser

That would be quite hard to prove for players as it's totally random, all I can say is that I found 3 of them, 2 treasure hunting and 1 selling guns to indian.

DeletedUser

In another post someone said they got Part 1 with 17 LP while doing Selling Guns to Indians. I don't recall if they were an Adventurer.

DeletedUser

Does part 3 take more luck (better job) than part 1? Or are the rumors true that you do a quest to get 3?

DeletedUser

I'll say this, if you ever DO get part 3 from a job, you are one damn lucky person, and then I would report the glitch. ;)

DeletedUser

hm but im a soldier... so either i have 20+ in selling guns, or 100+ in evangelizing/trading with indians

DeletedUser

There are many rumors about how to get note part 3, but nothing concrete. Most often it is rumored that you need to do right actions in quests where you can decide.
I've never seen a post where someone said that you need to do that and that in order to get part 3. My guess is that people who got it do not themselves exactly how to they did it.

DeletedUser

You can not get the note without wanting to and being totally conscient of what you are doing, there are too many reqs to it for being a coincidence.

DeletedUser

There are many rumors about how to get note part 3, but nothing concrete. Most often it is rumored that you need to do right actions in quests where you can decide.
I've never seen a post where someone said that you need to do that and that in order to get part 3. My guess is that people who got it do not themselves exactly how to they did it.

i didnt say i need note part 3...

note part 1 is the hardest one. and i was talkind about my struggle of getting it

DeletedUser

just my $.02 i've been informed on how to get me the sword and i must say that its not such a big deal for people to know. What i think Romelis is failing to grasp is what "luck %" means in this game. So real quick ill explain that luck is not the chance to find A item but more or less the level of item you have a chance to find... at least as i understand and read the explanation. SO that being said the only way to find note pt1 is with a high enough lvl luck job because its a high end item... you wont get the note pt1 froma 6% luck job even if you have 400 lp (if you do lemme know ;) )

i cant remember exact numbers but i think pt1 can be got from 50% luck or better it might be a lil lower id have to look

DeletedUser

Hernando's sword (The curse)

Waupee: What? Where am I? What happened? I can't remember ...

Just destroyed my sword, nothing new happened... yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.