Resolved Piece of Note #3

• Thread starter DeletedUser34194
  • Start date

DeletedUser34194

I just noticed my piece of note part 3 that I got out of a Bag with a rare product during the last fair is now listed as auctionable. When did this happen?

Ripwise

It hapened during one of the last updates, check the changelog ingame and you should see it when!

DeletedUser

you can simple get it on a Monday, why would you want to buy it?

DeletedUser

you can simple get it on a Monday, why would you want to buy it?

That can only be done by the ones that followed the information on the outside websites, AFTER the quest was discovered.
For the ones that made the option before the hernando quest was discovered... they cannot get the 3 piece of the note. Same thing with the 2 key.
Those are options. For the ones that started playing 24 months ago or after, those things where already knew and it is just following the tutorials.
For the other ones... they could not get those 2 special items.
With the shop, those things got into a lucky drop on the bags or chests. Even with a less than 1% luck, a few of those are appearing and can get into people that already made the hernando quest. So the 3 part is not usable by them.
That´s why it, finally, got into the market option.

DeletedUser31239

LOL yes this all appears to be true which leaves me in the case of needing note part 3 :)
I am on W11 if anyone interested in genuinely selling to a everyday and true fan of the game!