Piece of note 1(I READ THE WHOLE FORUM)

DeletedUser

Hi all, I have only one simple question.

Can I find piece of note part 1 transporting ammunition or evagelizing, haveing only 1 lp?

ps: I'm a soldier on the particular world and have full premium.

Only it.

I SEARCHED ON FORUMS, DON'T TELL ME TO DO IT AGAIN, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you can, but you'll pass out a lot transporting ammo with 1 LP. Evangelizing is safer, but still can hurt with 1 LP.

Edit: And if you pass out, the job never happened, i.e. no money, XP, or item.

DeletedUser

It was just to clarify that the chance to have the note isn't based on the lp.

It's classical die with the "BoOoOoOom" :p

DeletedUser

It was just to clarify that the chance to have the note isn't based on the lp.

I believe luck is based on LP, so it would affect your chances. Evangelizing's luck might be a little low for part 1 at 1 LP, but it should be fine with transporting ammo. Another thing I'm not entirely sure of is if part 1 is treated as an item or as a hidden product with an extremely low probably of dropping.

DeletedUser

HUmm, I understand.

Well wish me luck, need this note until *that* lvl ;]

DeletedUser

I believe luck is based on LP, so it would affect your chances. Evangelizing's luck might be a little low for part 1 at 1 LP, but it should be fine with transporting ammo. Another thing I'm not entirely sure of is if part 1 is treated as an item or as a hidden product with an extremely low probably of dropping.

Do you think if I get the full Pilgrim's set, the 150 bonus LP might give me a significant luck raise?(enough to do it over, say, fire fighter?).

DeletedUser

Another thing I'm not entirely sure of is if part 1 is treated as an item or as a hidden product with an extremely low probably of dropping.

It's treated as an item with value of $1400.

Do you think if I get the full Pilgrim's set, the 150 bonus LP might give me a significant luck raise?(enough to do it over, say, fire fighter?).

That depends on your LP for fire fighter. Besides, I don't think that Pilgrim's Set is worth the dollars to spend as there are better items for evangelizing.

DeletedUser

So, with premium, I'll be able to get it transporting ammunition and evangelizing, after all it's a product. Am I right?

DeletedUser

So, with premium, I'll be able to get it transporting ammunition and evangelizing, after all it's a product. Am I right?

If JB says it's treated as an item, it's treated as an item. Transporting ammo should be fine, but evangelizing might not be with low LP.

Honestly, if you're focusing 100% on finding part 1, you're just going to be disappointed. Do your luck jobs regularly, but don't obsess on finding part 1.

DeletedUser

Well, I understand your point, but I'll kill my self(jump throught the window) if I don't get it in 10 lvls :[

DeletedUser

As Elmyr says, don't obsess about getting it. If you're lucky you'll get it, if not you won't. Concentrate on getting some other good weapons instead and enjoy the game as it turns out for you. :)

And since I think there's a limit on each worlds about how many will get the note first part, at least when you're at a level where it's useful for you, you might just frustrate yourself. You play in w9, I have it in w9. ;) :D

To your question about labor points necessary to find it, my labor points for trading with Indians were just about enough to do the job when I got it.

DeletedUser

And since I think there's a limit on each worlds about how many will get the note first part, at least when you're at a level where it's useful for you, you might just frustrate yourself.

Yeah, I don't think there's any basis for that. I've found part 1 twice on w1, which you'd think would be the first world to run out.

DeletedUser

It's just speculations on my part, I haven't seen that many people running around with the H sword.

DeletedUser

It's just speculations on my part, I haven't seen that many people running around with the H sword.

Just because the note is rare, not because there's a cap on finding it. w1 currently has 1088 people over level 57. If only 1 in 100 people find part 1, which would make it rare, but not exceedingly so, 10-11 people would have the sword, and that's probably about right. You also have to take into account people who destroyed the sword. There have to be a lot of firearm duelers out there who have no interest in respeccing to melee.

DeletedUser

Well, I understand your point, but I'll kill my self(jump throught the window) if I don't get it in 10 lvls :[
Don't do that :eek:hmy:
I've been doing on average 2 hours a day of Selling Guns to Indians since level 32, plus Trading with Indians and Evangelizing. I am now level 55 and doing Ambush and Treasure Hunt every day, still no sign of it....
I have found lots of good stuff though.

DeletedUser

This is the first time I see a threat like this with direct anwser and no flame war. Thanks to everyone who is posting here, you all are awesome ;]

Well, I just never tryed to get the sword cause I never had a meele char, but now, after a friend give the full quest step by step I rly want to get it to worth his trust on me.

DeletedUser

Just because the note is rare, not because there's a cap on finding it. w1 currently has 1088 people over level 57. If only 1 in 100 people find part 1, which would make it rare, but not exceedingly so, 10-11 people would have the sword, and that's probably about right. You also have to take into account people who destroyed the sword. There have to be a lot of firearm duelers out there who have no interest in respeccing to melee.

That sounds plausible. That made me think that there maybe might be a cap on finding the 1.st part. There's a lot of speculations around here and I just aired one of mine, it might not be true. I hope it's not true. Again, the H thingie is not the ultimate melee weapon, it's just a very good one to have at such low level. Later on it's beatable. It is beatable, a friend of mine has it and was beaten by someone he dueled.

And yes, finding the 1.st part of the note and with this being given the opportunity to get that thingie can come across of some people's specs and game plans. I had planned to become a ranged weapon fighter in that world, I am a melee specced character in my other worlds so I thought I would try something new. So it altered my game plan totally and right now I'm working my little game popo off to buy the gear that makes me able to use it effectively, I don't want to get embarrassed by being beaten with that weapon. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Lol leona

It's not the end of the world. Have the best know weapon is good, but don't mean that you will never loose.

DeletedUser

So it altered my game plan totally and right now I'm working my little game popo off to buy the gear that makes me able to use it effectively, I don't want to get embarrassed by being beaten with that weapon.

Yeah, on w1 (where I have the sword) I'm currently in the process of respeccing from trading/hiding to melee dueling.