Picking Oranges

DeletedUser

What is it used for? I can't see anywhere in the game in any of the quests where it calls for oranges.

DeletedUser

it's usefull to trappers in lvl 13-15..to work together with beaver hunt and branding cattle...

DeletedUser

Thank you Lysandra. I'm a builder so I don't know what all the other classes need. I just knew they weren't needed where my job was concerned. :D

DeletedUser5046

you can use weststats to find quests regarding picking oranges..aside from tat it also help low level characters to boost up experience if at their level they are able to pick oranges

DeletedUser

I am really confused about picking oranges:

reflex is needed?
setting traps is needed?
Repairing is needed?

reflex i suppose is to dodge the falling oranges but the other 2 have me STUNNED!

DeletedUser5046

I am really confused about picking oranges:

reflex is needed?
setting traps is needed?
Repairing is needed?

reflex i suppose is to dodge the falling oranges but the other 2 have me STUNNED!

setting tras for orange thief^^and repairing orange pulp...cmon...its a game...anything can happen. . .watch te donkey on te river^^

DeletedUser

Okay angelaiah013

Could this game get any more complicated lmao

DeletedUser

Setting traps: they put netting around the orange tree to save the oranges getting bruised, they will pick the best from the net then climb the tree for the others.

Repairing: they sometimes need to fix the trap net I suppose?

Edit:They actually throw them onto the trap net then others gather them, imagine the weight of a basket of oranges while stuck up a tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's usefull to trappers in lvl 13-15..to work together with beaver hunt and branding cattle...

hic, im in lv 21 and still cant do all 3 :(

DeletedUser

Nice resurection ;)

I assume you used the search function :)

If the oranges arent showing up on your jobs list on the minimap then it probably means you are a long way short from being able to do the job :sad:

West insider can help you find out how short you are from the job
http://www.thewestinsider.com/job_calc.php

DeletedUser3543

Picking oranges is needed for Thanksgiving ;)

Get a head start before everyone else picks the trees bare - 6 needed...

DeletedUser19784

so where does one find oranges? look in minimap not theregot up and down the entire map saw nowhere to pick oranges

DeletedUser

Picking Oranges
Stamina
Reflex
Setting Traps
Repairing
Tactics

Difficulty is 66

DeletedUser3543

you need to have enough skill points in the skills as outlined above to be able to see the job.

I believe you need half of the amount required for the job just to see it.

If you cannot see the job, then you need to put more skill points into the skills as outlined...

DeletedUser

where is the orange picking icon on the map?

you will need to search it. "Picking Oranges" on mine-map
if still can't see then you may need more labor points. need 66 or more labor points to do it as said earlier.

Last edited by a moderator: