Pets

DeletedUser24989

Proposal:
pets should be added to the game.
current background:
no
details:pets should be added to the game because while watching a lot of movies and reading about the west i found that they didn't just have horses they had a lot of other pet's such as dogs,cats,birds.
we should ad pets to the game to make it more fun and to make it easier to do jobs.How will the pets make our jobs easier?here is the big hit:they will give us bonuses and they will give us a higher chance of finding items while working(of course different pets have different bonuses ).for example:
German shepherd : +10 appearance,+5setting trap,+5vigor,+10% finding items.
black cat: +10 hiding,+3 tactics,+7 health,+15%finding items.
that's an example.
hawk: +25 speed, +10 setting trap,+10 tactics.

wrap up: we should add pets that give us bon uses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24810

erm.. sory ur purpose is having pet to find item ermm u think ur idear is allitle bit cruel to pet-lovew and pet if we have pet in tis game we shoul fead the pet stroke nad u know those kind of pet game

DeletedUser24989

erm.. sory ur purpose is having pet to find item ermm u think ur idear is allitle bit cruel to pet-lovew and pet if we have pet in tis game we shoul fead the pet stroke nad u know those kind of pet game
no the pet doesn't find items you do but sometimes your pet does.and i am not cruel its just how it is...in the west they have dogs as pets dont they?so its the same just get a dog and it will help you as i said.

btw why feed the animal when you dont feed horses?

no the pet doesn't find items you do but sometimes your pet does.and i am not cruel its just how it is...in the west they have dogs as pets dont they?so its the same just get a dog and it will help you as i said.
ohh and to make things simpler the pet gives you bonuses and give u higher chance of getting items.

DeletedUser

what about other animals too like ferrets or birds like hawks or rats they can be pets too and give bonuses also, so where not just limited to cats and dogs.

DeletedUser24989

that could happen but you see dogs are the strongest 4 legs animals in the west.

DeletedUser24989

what about other animals too like ferrets or birds like hawks or rats they can be pets too and give bonuses also, so where not just limited to cats and dogs.
ok lets say that happened but can you give me the bonuses these animals give?

DeletedUser24810

so we cab still have a pet as bufalow u can keap it ok kill mit to see it

DeletedUser22493

I like this idea. Perhaps not for finding items, but to work directly as a LP gainer.

Say for instance, having a "Dog", will grant you 50lp in all hunting jobs and 30LP to Grave Robber"
Having a "Parrot", will grant you 40LP in for instance "Preforming with Bufflao Bill".

You catch my drift..

Edit: I know I want a Gremlin..
gremlin.jpg

DeletedUser24989

yah thats good.

but the dog should give another bonus besides getting LP.your chance of getting a item goes higher when you have a dog.for example if i bought a bull dog and i was working on river fishing lets say there is 10% of getting fish when you have a bulldog your chance goes up by 10% it depends on the pet you are using.

DeletedUser22575

but the dog should give another bonus besides getting LP.your chance of getting a item goes higher when you have a dog.for example if i bought a bull dog and i was working on river fishing lets say there is 10% of getting fish when you have a bulldog your chance goes up by 10% it depends on the pet you are using.

Just what does dogs have to do with fishing??

NO to this idea.

DeletedUser22493

Just what does dogs have to do with fishing??

NO to this idea.

Details. Its a brilliant idea, with much potential. A loyal companion, to help you along on the road. Exactly how, would be up to the author of this thread to decide. After all, I don't want to hijack he's thread.

But without a doubt, its got potential.

DeletedUser

also u could do this with hunting jobs and that could be a big dog luck boost it could even bring more jobs to the game and new quest related to the animal