Pets

DeletedUser24989

everyone if your sick of typing my name call me MO .oo and can the pets be products?because i really love having a pet with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24989

i love caryying a hawk or a german shepheard with me!! makes me feel powerfull

DeletedUser5046

this should be the next project because it's so awesome.improve abilities like what?it's hard with the horse isnt it?and i totally agree with nyx chotica..we could have the dealer one or two days a week..for example one day in the east and one day in the west or one day in the north and one day in the south.

i cant believe you like it... we already said NO to the past pet idea. besides its like your making the west facebook lol

let's take care of our characters first before te new pets exist :)
(tho i wish we has FBTW)

DeletedUser24989

i cant believe you like it... we already said NO to the past pet idea. besides its like your making the west facebook lol

let's take care of our characters first before te new pets exist :)
(tho i wish we has FBTW)
i guess i was a little excited hahah...i lose again.

DeletedUser

while watching a lot of movies and reading about the west i found that they didn't just have horses they had a lot of other pet's such as dogs,cats,birds.

Name some, because I can't think of any main characters, and that's who we are. Anyway, we'd be jumping from 1% or whatever small percentage of protagonists who have pets to 100% of us in the in game. Plus, we didn't need more bonuses before pants and belts, so we definitely don't need them now. If more item slots for bonuses were added, I would hugely prefer another clothing slot, like gloves.

DeletedUser

this has been inmplemented with horses on west wars a facebook game that innogames made and yea

DeletedUser5046

btw... we cant have bears as pet but we have trophies instead... then so with the coyotes... and you cant probably ride on a cat if you wanna go to some far fort battle right? i prefer you think of something to make horses a better company for TW :)or find a new breed which can add stats like charisma and animal instinct... or a horse that can improve the probability of rare loots :D

DeletedUser24989

ok what if the system adds two new horses....general e lee horse and general custers horse.
General e lees horse will be called lees horse to make the name short.
Lees horse:
11717_English-Horse-Head_620.jpg

Bonuses:
+20 vigor
+15 health
+15 toughness
+290 speed
its for $5000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
custers horse:
White%20Horse%20r.jpg

bonuses:
+20 health
+15 dodging
+15 toughness
+300 speed
its for $6000

Last edited by a moderator: