Pets

DeletedUser24989

also u could do this with hunting jobs and that could be a big dog luck boost it could even bring more jobs to the game and new quest related to the animal
yah that's the point to make the game more fun.

DeletedUser5046

hmm... the west wildlife? err...then i think pet stations will be the next project... i think we should focus first on how to improve the ability of horses than to hunt new animals for petting...just a thought i hope this help XD *i think i already said this before o_O*

DeletedUser

well i say maybe in the future this could be considered but with everyone leaving the dead worlds it would be hard to do this

DeletedUser6744

Have a "Traveling pet dealer" randomly spawn on the map for X amount of time once or twice a week in different places each time with 2 to 4 pets at a time from common to rare pet types here is some examples

(common) Dogs : +5% to luck
(uncommon) Cats : +2% energy recovery
(rare) Parrot : +2% exp
(very rare) Monkey : +3% to product find or +10 labor points (maybe both)

DeletedUser24989

hmm... the west wildlife? err...then i think pet stations will be the next project... i think we should focus first on how to improve the ability of horses than to hunt new animals for petting...just a thought i hope this help XD *i think i already said this before o_O*
this should be the next project because it's so awesome.improve abilities like what?it's hard with the horse isnt it?and i totally agree with nyx chotica..we could have the dealer one or two days a week..for example one day in the east and one day in the west or one day in the north and one day in the south.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm certainly not reading all the posts after this idea,so I'll just give you my,big opinion on this.Here it goes.:

YES!LOVE IT!

Now here's a longer version to this:

I'm guessing you got the idea from The west game on fb.Or not.xD
It doesnt matter.
Your idea does somehow match with "the book"because in the old west,dogs did help farmers and cowboys.I'm not sure about wolfs though since they were hunted (and that's why today they're indangered)
But dogs were wild wolfes once,and they were tamed by the human.(in some way yes)

But dogs aren't the only animals mentioned in the history.You could also add birds,(don't know if thats by the book).They could add up with speed(they could "scout for ya"wich could provide sence of direction,and wich could result in more speed)

Though there will be some animal upgrades(for horses and other mounts).So I'm guessing when all of that is settled,if this passes you should certainly work on your idea more.
Its a big one,and you need to work everything out.

But just for now,I'm advicing you to focus on animals that will only help in jobs,not duels or fort battles.As you mentioned,they could help in finding special items,ordinary ones and more.

I leave it up to you to do the work.Use your imagination.But if you want this idea to pass,please work it all up.

You have a yes here,on the poll(if passes to that stage)and 5 stars from meh.:)

Good luck!

p.s.-For any that want to oppose my opinion,DON'T do that.I'm an animal lover,and if you have something against this idea,you better not be wearing anything made "from animals"!

DeletedUser

This idea is useless!
it's very strange to add things in the west while they don't have pets in the wild west
Why you don't have a house first?
and a farm? a farm to protect?
but i can't see the usefulness

DeletedUser

This idea is useless!
it's very strange to add things in the west while they don't have pets in the wild west

You should provide some info on why you think its useless.
And yes,people did have pets in The Wild West.I said that and gave an example in my last post.
Rich people just had them for "showing off"while other farmers,builders had dogs for protecting their cattle,home and theirselfs.

So I ask everyone,before commenting like this,you should provide your opinion,just a little bit more clear.
That way ideas wouldn't be spoiled with arguing, because of some who didn't criticise the idea on true facts.

Why you don't have a house first?
and a farm? a farm to protect?
but i can't see the usefulness

Now that you edited your post...
No,there are no farms or houses in this game.I merely showed you an example of how these animals once were used in the real Old West in history.
I think they will not protect any of those above,but help in finding things wich do exist in the game.
If you cant find the "usefulness",then read the first post(wich I hope will be edited and "upgraded")and my post as well.

DeletedUser22493

Momo. You should revise your idea, and specify exactly what you propose. Think over what abilities your pets should have, and what kind of pets you want.

No idea like "We should have some pets in the game, that will help find items", has ever gotten through. It needs to be specific, and detailed.
Preferably with several pictures.

DeletedUser24989

thank you ver much everyone.Hilarion i have spent 3 hours on this thread and project because i knew most people would love itmand because everyone said it needs a little work ill work on it for longer time ;) i appreciate it that most of you like it :D and i'll work on it as hard as i can.i hope this idea passes ive gotten 5 likes and 2 dislikes now.ok so close this thread and ill make new one with better EXPLAINING AND THE MOST FUN PART THE GOODS YOU CAN GET!

DeletedUser

You can just put it on "hold"for a while until you don't work it out.:)

If you need any help,I'm willing to help you.:)

DeletedUser25632

Momo, I am going to merge that post with your Original Post, you can edit / delete whatever you may need to, any further updates to your idea should be added to your original post.

DeletedUser24989

jon of the west can you tell me what you think of this idea?

ok everyone i redid the thread so read it again please.

DeletedUser22575

NO also.

Lots of new labor points available for jobs from pants/belts.

No need for this.

DeletedUser24989

Momo. You should revise your idea, and specify exactly what you propose. Think over what abilities your pets should have, and what kind of pets you want.

No idea like "We should have some pets in the game, that will help find items", has ever gotten through. It needs to be specific, and detailed.
Preferably with several pictures.
i will try to get pictures.
5 likes vs 2 dislikes

DeletedUser

Eh, I don't really see the need for extra skill and attribute bonuses. Not saying "no" to the pets idea, just to the idea that they give such bonuses. Perhaps pets could provide a different boon? Stylistically or otherwise?

DeletedUser

they could be part of a set a dog for gentlemens but special kind and we would have more iteams in sets because of animals

DeletedUser24989

they could be part of a set a dog for gentlemens but special kind and we would have more iteams in sets because of animals[/QUOT]
yup i am going to work on that...any voters?should i or shouldent i..if not then ill work on the same thing..if ppl agree ill pick special animals for each set.