petition to reverse 1.32 dueling

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Also this duel in w12, hitting 8x hits would be IMPOSSIBLE with the old dueling system.

Total health points
- 552 HP

Total health points
- 1883 HP Darth Maul 2 wins the duel and gains 263 experience points. stian27 did not carry any cash and Darth Maul 2 walks away without taking any money.

I hit 8X headshots all the way. O.O

And I did another duel in w12, against a high level, amost same result! Pelase bring back the old system! I have high aim (over 100), medium dodge (under 100) and also medium appearence (around 80 w/ gear). It was much harder before and required tactics/logic in duel builds. Not anymore. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I totally agree we duelers are always being penalized ........... they should either return to the old dueling system or cancel out everyones build stats so it lvls the field.....we work hard on our builds just like everyone else and as such it means that we are handicapped in many other ways within gameplay.....why hit us AGAIN!!

DeletedUser

I liked the old system, you had no idea if you´d win or lose if you have bad build like me in w12.

If they´re not gonna change it, we just have to adapt to it or quit game if we don´t like it. :(

DeletedUser

man i dont understand what you mean?
Old system was perfect, now itsa toss a coin game.
Ive got insane aim and dodge for my level and im getting hit by noob workers who have no aim and no dodge???
How is that logical?

Go andtry it for yourself.
Go and hit a guy you know is way better than you at dueling.
You might even win.
Check it for yourself.

neo sorry its time for changes and you have to pay for your sins now when u used to workers and go scott free its time for their revenge

DeletedUser16008

If this is what we are stuck with I'll mosy on down the road.I'll wait till the bugs are shaken out but I'm now 3-9 loss in dueling with the new system.Is this now a game of luck?I'm going to go hit a few more heavy hitters and see how this shakes out.

Lost more duels yesterday than I have in 2 weeks solid dueling ( all when attacking and im usually very good at it ) . Currently thinking and doing exactly the same as Infi..... Its not looking good, im also getting hit far far too much by non duelers ... ie i cannot duel for as long as before... that alone is gonna send me down the road .... main observation so far is if they guess correct in the stance/dodge theres a pretty fair chance they will hit regardless... if it comes down to luck then im out of here..

I can get detailed about my various toons of various builds and their current success but safe to say all that were set for def with 0 app can now go out and win on attack without changing stats and those set Cha based are having a nightmare when attacking... congrats ya just messed dueling up in a half baked half tested update...

And heres the real worrying thing, A LOT of the better duelers out there are also finding similar results...

Forts are dead, dueling started dying last year with silly updates and overpowered weapons, now you may as well flip a coin win or lose.... its got beyond ridiculous... I'll warrant the game will be dead in 6 mths if it all comes down to luck or resist.

If Inno dont do something fast its all over and your new world wont save you when it turns out dueling is a lottery.

DeletedUser

The same thing always surprises me again and again. With each new update we get a stampedo of new forum members who (seem to play the game for years, but somehow "forgot" to register here till today and came now only to) object on some change.

Where were you when we discussed it for months? Oh, I see... Your keyboard was broken and you didn't have enough cash to buy a new one. For years.

I've said in one of previous posts. Old system is silly, unrealistic and CHEESY. It's the cheesiest thing in this game after the now nonexisting push fort fights.
And it needs to be removed from the game just as the push fort fights are gone.

We get the new system which is basically the old one just with a bit changed formulas. All skills used for dueling in the old system are still here, but with a different impact. If there is a better usage of those skills than was in the old system or than it is with this new system, instead of whining it'd be better to post how do you think skills should affect duels.

Oh, I missed the point? The point of this thread is not to improve the quality of dueling? The point is what then?

The point of this whole thread is that you don't want to (use ingame cash and/or nuggets to) respec. Nice try guys, but I don't think that'd work.

DeletedUser

About being hit by non-duelers. That is the purpose of this, to minimize "luck" in dueling. Read the roadmap. It´s mentioned there.

DeletedUser16008

Oh, I missed the point? The point of this thread is not to improve the quality of dueling? The point is what then?

The point of this whole thread is that you don't want to (use ingame cash and/or nuggets to) respec. Nice try guys, but I don't think that'd work.

Is this clown for real ? dosnt duel, dosnt have a clue what hes talking about and thinks everyone should cough up nuggets to respec on the off chance that things wont change again in 48 hrs resulting in even more nuggets wasted GET REAL.... I swear joker is on innos payroll sometimes...

If the answer is respec majorly everytime the devs have a stupid tweak then bye bye The West. Simple as that

If you dont duel you simple have no clue what your talking about, kindly leave the thread to those that do, stop trolling and go craft something

DeletedUser14006

The same thing always surprises me again and again. With each new update we get a stampedo of new forum members who (seem to play the game for years, but somehow "forgot" to register here till today and came now only to) object on some change.

Where were you when we discussed it for months? Oh, I see... Your keyboard was broken and you didn't have enough cash to buy a new one. For years.

I've said in one of previous posts. Old system is silly, unrealistic and CHEESY. It's the cheesiest thing in this game after the now nonexisting push fort fights.
And it needs to be removed from the game just as the push fort fights are gone.

We get the new system which is basically the old one just with a bit changed formulas. All skills used for dueling in the old system are still here, but with a different impact. If there is a better usage of those skills than was in the old system or than it is with this new system, instead of whining it'd be better to post how do you think skills should affect duels.

Nobody cares about what you think Mr. Non Dueler :razz:

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the way dueling worked before, there was no one ultimate build and things were balanced.

This new dueling system based on what folk are saying here sucks, guess I will stick it out and see for myself but if it is just like everyone is saying then on world one they best give me a free skills reset option or I will be quitting as there is not much point in carrying on in a world where it is impossible to respec a character that I have spent 8 months creating.

Inno... you suck if you do not sort this out one way or the other :razz:

DeletedUser32882

Exacly u have no idea about the point of dueling.Correctly if i'm wrong:ur just a noob dueler that has been farmed and destroyed all this time and now is the time to pop up and show how powerful u are.And don't tell me about the importance of luck in the old system cuz if ur 100% build for dueling u will win all the time against a 60-70% dueling build.On 8,10 i havent lost a duel for ages now+on w11 i haven't been ko'ed since last december.Where do u find luck here,if i'm 100% dueling build??
Now anyone can stand and put up a good fight against a super dueler cuz that is what u other guys whit build for fort,quest want.U want to be good at all.I'm sry but this is not posible anywhere on this planet.U cant be good at everything.
P.S....even if i repeat my self.......NOW IS LIKE PUTTING A WELDER TO DO BRAIN SURGERY.
DUDES..tHE PACIENT WILL DIE..STOP THIS NONSENSE.
P.S.2....u play on Colorado?Cuz if u do i'm going to show u what dueling is all about.Prepare for impact.

DeletedUser

Oh, I missed the point?
Yes.

Exacly u have no idea about the point of dueling.
LOL

Correctly if i'm wrong:ur just a noob dueler that has been farmed and destroyed all this time and now is the time to pop up and show how powerful u are.
Ok, lemme correct you. I'm not dueler at all.

yadda yadda yadda
Here's another yadda to it in a different word:
whine.

P.S.2....u play on Colorado?Cuz if u do i'm going to show u what dueling is all about.Prepare for impact.
Many believed I care for their complexes. Especially after useless posts on the forum. Flames in fact. Some went in my sig.
Tough luck.

DeletedUser32882

Then tell me on what world u play so i can destroy ur game?Or u don't have the guts???

DeletedUser16008

Mods please do your job & clean up this thread before joker derails it which he just loves to do... some care, joker does not.

DeletedUser

Then tell me on what world u play so i can destroy ur game?Or u don't have the guts???
Classic. Asking me instead of using the search option.
I've said it endless times on this forum and posted it in about every 10th post of mine. I play w12 and w13.
Also I've publically posted screenshots of my builds so you can make a build against me very easy. In several posts. So much for my care. About likes of you. :)

Now I'm kindly asking you to stop with the drama and start posting an idea or whatever that could improve the duelsystem.
Save social relations for facebook.

DeletedUser32882

Ok, lemme correct you. I'm not dueler at all.

And what are u doing here???Why are u posting here???Very simple:ur an mizerable dueler and u want some action for ur self.
P.S...None is perfect at everithing.If u want to be nr 1 in something u have to give up everything else and concetrate on that 1 thing.Ur coming here and post bull.... even tho ur not a dueler????
Pls go and do some quests or play a fort fight u non existing dueler.

DeletedUser

Didn't I answer your question? And didn't I ask something? Kindly?

And what did you do instead of "start posting an idea or whatever that could improve the duelsystem"?

Telling me that I should do things you think I should do. Ordering me to do. Not things I want to do. But things you want me to do.
Man... This is becoming boring as much as annoying. Chill a bit, instead of trying to outarrogant me, try to do something constructive. Please.

DeletedUser

Its all for the cash boys, now we have completely useless dueling system which will be here for a few months, just to make everyone respec and adapt, after that inno will suddenly feel its time to listen the community and roll back this dueling update, so you could respec a bit more.

I do understand that need for money, i really do, but why is it necessary to destroy whole game in the process i do not know. Still plenty of cash to be collected here inno if only you would listen to us once in a while and incorporate need for money with wishes of the community.

DeletedUser

Its all for the cash boys, now we have completely useless dueling system which will be here for a few months, just to make everyone respec and adapt, after that inno will suddenly feel its time to listen the community and roll back this dueling update, so you could respec a bit more.

I do understand that need for money, i really do, but why is it necessary to destroy whole game in the process i do not know. Still plenty of cash to be collected here inno if only you would listen to us once in a while and incorporate need for money with wishes of the community.

You have hit the nail on the head, same with new avatars, most the graphics are poorly done, once most have created a new avatar i am sure more graphics which a designer who cares to take alittle time will create lots of better imagines which will cost us if we choose to change.
But thats business, never sell your best until you have sold them your worst first !!!

DeletedUser28464

my 2 cents

I like the new changes, and more should be done to add more dice rolls to dueling. Having too much linear mathematics makes things too predictable and duels turn into a mathematical tug of war.
I had a good victory yesterday against a pure dueler who was doing a second attack on me to KO me. The linear math didn't work for him this time.

Fog of War should be more prevalent and makes things more fun,

Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.