Pet System

DeletedUser

The pet system is allegedly coming out in 1.37 or later, so let's hear some speculation as to what that might entail or maybe have some suggestions for the devs as well. ;)

Three types of pets that can be leveled up via being fed delicious rice pet food, with an exponential leveling curve and no level limit.
Pet food can be found in quests/jobs/duels/fort fights/UPS.

1. Cat - One skill point is granted to the user per pet level
2. Dog - Increase weapon/gun min/max/avg damage by one per pet level
3. Crow - Increase chance to find products/items by 1% per pet level

Owning multiple pets would be prohibitively expensive.

DeletedUser

It's already ready, they just wanted to get the other features out instead of debgging pets as well. I doubt they'll make wholesale changes to the system they've developed and for all we know they don't even give bonuses.

And....

kankalin said:
As the pets are not in the game yet there's no discussion about it at all. Please wait with your expressing your opinion until at least you can see the pets in game.

DeletedUser25606

please wait till something you dont want is in the game and its too late?..what a arogant apple

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The pet system is allegedly coming out in 1.37 or later, so let's hear some speculation as to what that might entail or maybe have some suggestions for the devs as well. ;)

Three types of pets that can be leveled up via being fed delicious rice pet food, with an exponential leveling curve and no level limit.
Pet food can be found in quests/jobs/duels/fort fights/UPS.

1. Cat - One skill point is granted to the user per pet level
2. Dog - Increase weapon/gun min/max/avg damage by one per pet level
3. Crow - Increase chance to find products/items by 1% per pet level

Owning multiple pets would be prohibitively expensive.

all this stuff will prevent people from spending nuggets on those bonusses, so better expect something quite useless that needs enough nugs to have a tiny wee of use

DeletedUser

all this stuff will prevent people from spending nuggets on those bonusses, so better expect something quite useless that needs enough nugs to have a tiny wee of use

It would still stack, but yeah, I'd be surprised if it was anything big, more like bonuses from the product slot, which isn't much.

DeletedUser

where did you guys first see the news?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23201

it was included in the 1.36 announcement on beta but that post has since been edited to remove it as the feature was being put on hold

DeletedUser

cool i dont read the beta forums...think i might have to start reading them

It's a nice idea and add in the game. It will open lot's of new stuff with this pet idea.

But this is WILD WEST so I would suggest a WILD WEST pets and that would include the following:

1. Dog - Giving you more adventure class bonuses
2. Eagle - Giving you more dueler class bonuses
3. Lizard - Giving you more worker class bonuses
4. Bear (it would be nice addition)- Giving you more soldier class bonuses

Only 1 permanent pet would be nice to choose or 1 pet coming with the character class directly (example: Eagle-Duelers, Dog-Adventures, Lizard-Workers, Bears-Soldiers). And this pets as we level them up would give us some better bonuses to our character classes and ect.

DeletedUser33353

I am with Scampalot's post on this one.....pets? lol
I want a gold fish for the swimming bonus.

DeletedUser

Only 1 permanent pet would be nice to choose or 1 pet coming with the character class directly (example: Eagle-Duelers, Dog-Adventures, Lizard-Workers, Bears-Soldiers). And this pets as we level them up would give us some better bonuses to our character classes and ect.

In short, making duellers, soldiers and workers stronger and adventurers crappier. Please let this be not a class bonus boost.

In short, making duellers, soldiers and workers stronger and adventurers crappier. Please let this be not a class bonus boost.

Being able to find rare and named items on more ty jobs than the ones that usually are good for finding them, I think it's quite a good bonus.

After all I think that the players do not choose adventure for duels or sitting in the town and just constructing and constructing or be full HP to play TANK in a fort battle.

Or this pets could be made to give other unique bonuses and ect. There are hundreds of options and balancing that could be made with this pets.

DeletedUser

Being able to find rare and named items on more ty jobs than the ones that usually are good for finding them, I think it's quite a good bonus.

After all I think that the players do not choose adventure for duels or sitting in the town and just constructing and constructing or be full HP to play TANK in a fort battle.

Or this pets could be made to give other unique bonuses and ect. There are hundreds of options and balancing that could be made with this pets.

That advent bonus is not that great. There isn't a noticeable difference in terms of finding rare items. Mostly it's only seen on product drops.

You're right. A player does not choose a character based on what it is but based on what he thinks it can be. Only after playing it, and the others, he can decide what suits him the best. And every class can be a good dueler or a good fort fighter, imo, even with less bonus to it, like the adventurer.

I think it's most likely that the pets won't boost anything at all, and will just serve a fun purpose - to have something to care for and nurtere. But we just have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

Will there be an in-game option to not have a pet? And presumably then there will be an option to delete existing pets?

Or have the devs not thought it through again? *cough*2.0*cough* *cough*duelling system*cough*