Personalities, Round One - A

Time to vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Armed Ninja

The nominees ahve been sorted out in Alphabetical order, so no-one can complain of rigging :p
(Thoguh I was tempted to put futu in with JR and Elmyr, after he tried to get me to rig it for him...)

In all there were 60 of you, so that goes to 4 groups of 15 to start with, the top 5 voted for will go through to the next round!

Have fun voting :p
And my the most renowned win!

FYI These first rounds you can choose more than one person

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can I change my vote? I didn't see that you could pick more than one until after I had finished.

DeletedUser

Can I change my vote? I didn't see that you could pick more than one until after I had finished.

I caught that too :sad:

These multi-polls always trip me up, I've seen sites with just boxes, and I've seen sites with the little circles. They need labels to make it clear :sad:

DeletedUser

I find it sad that Adelei hasn't gotten more votes.

I agree, he was the one that created the "responses to reputation" pass time that we still have today... Rofl, That damn republican pig... :laugh:

DeletedUser

David's a great guy but... how can he be getting twice as many votes as Denisero? :blink:
Just vindicates Diggo's worries about past legends not getting the respect they deserve.

DeletedUser

David's a great guy but... how can he be getting twice as many votes as Denisero? :blink:
Just vindicates Diggo's worries about past legends not getting the respect they deserve.

*ehm* I'm past and present baby :p

DeletedUser8950

I'm suprised I'm on the same amounst of votes as Denise :(
But thanks for the votes.

I find it sad that Adelei hasn't gotten more votes.
I would've voted him, but as A.G I also didn't know you could vote for more then 1 person:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Denisero was an onionite before you David :p... I think anyway...

I think she even had green bars when I had that insignificant -8 points, lol. But she left us! :sad:

I for whatever reason always end up coming back, maybe cuz I leik westerns, but this place has a better community than anywhere else I've been, and of course, I'm widely well recieved here. Leik a bullet from a Schofield, anyways...

DeletedUser8950

How will the top 5 work?
The top 4 is easy, but fifth place is a several-way draw.

DeletedUser

Maybe you could let [those of us who can't read very well] include the people we would have also voted for if we had realized we could vote for more than one person. If there were only 2 of us, it could make a big difference, but too many of us could just leave things in the same situation. :unsure:

DeletedUser8950

Yeah I agree with Artemis, I only voted for one person In group A, B and C till I realized we could vote for more.