Perhaps the 1st and last 4 team cash battle! - results

DeletedUser

1st cash battle results
stats:
cash dropped: $150k
cash worth found (purchase price): $64,600 (43.06%)
drop rate: 11/42 (26.19%)
average item value: $5872

items found:
pearl choker, rusty breech loader, precise colt buntline, winchester x 2, fancy bow tie, talisman, general Grant's sabre, golden buffalo, breechloader, Ike's army revolver.

2nd cash battle
stats:
cash dropped: $160k
cash worth found (purchase value): $58,640 (35.75%)
drop rate: 12/42 (28.57%)
average item value: $4886

items found:
black bow, fancy leather jacket,fancy bow tie, golden buffalo,pepperbox, grey bow, fancy coat, fancy boots, revolver no.1, Younger's revolver, winchester, brown cotton shoes.

3rd cash battle
stats:
cash lost: $165k
cash worth found (purchase value): $82490 (49.99%)
drop rate: 19/39 (48.71%)
average item value: $4341

items found:
black boots, precise schofield x 4, golden buffalo, brown spiked shoes, metal buffalo, winchester, grey cap x2, indian feather hat, precise breech loader, percussion rifle, grey dress coat, fancy shoes, breechloader, rusty pepperbox, revolver no. 1.

4th cash battle
stats:
cash dropped: $160k
cash worth found (purchase value): $76,550 (47.84%)
drop rate: 12/31 (38.71%)
average item value: $6379

items found:
pilgrims shoes, silver bullet, fancy coat, Wyatt Earp's Buntline, precise winchester, plain iron cross, golden bullet, high heels, grey tie, Younger's revolver, winchester, fancy coat.

well done by all of you that found something of worth.
A special thank you to all those who showed up on time to EVERY battle.
A very special thank you to Indiana28 and two bars of mars, without their help, this would have been impossible to organize!
My condolences to all of you that found nothing.. but that was the spin of the wheel this time round..

Unfortunately, it seems as though we won't have another chance to do this, as the 1.3 update is just around the corner (as are the Christmas holidays), so there is really no time. As I'm sure you all know by now, the update will eliminate cash battles altogether and another system is being implemented, where cash is of no use in fort battling.

p.s. The only thing I found was a metal buffalo in cash battle #3, if anyone is wondering.

DeletedUser23701

thanks for sharing this historical information. :)
I guess in first 2 fights some one haven't dropped cash, that's why this percentage is lot less. ;)

DeletedUser

no, I have screen shot by every one. the cash values are true, and even if there was someone that knew how to manipulate, the difference of +/-12k wouldn't really matter. i doubt more than 1 person per battle knew how to cheat at all. especially because they were the first battles. if that happened toward the end, I'd definitly suspect insuficient funds were the problem, but I am positive it was the luck of the draw, nothing else.

DeletedUser

I am curiosity to know what you do BEFORE the battle?

What does you gues that find the nice stuff done right before the battle and you that not find something done..

I have a friend that was in a coople of the battles and find REALLY good stuff.
Unfortunately she did not get to all of the battles because i really think she know WHAT to do so you find the good and expensive stuff. I'm sure that she would have find stuff in ALL of the battles if she was whit them all.

I ask because if all that find the good stuff have done the same that would proof HOW to do and find good stuff :)

Unfortunate she did not find Grants saber because then she has sold it to me :p

I can't believe I didnt get a single drop :(

Did you walk right ahead to the fort and fight or did you example pray or somethinf else before the battle?

Remember i just curiosity so i can know what to do next time :rolleyes:

Tjald

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no, I have screen shot by every one. the cash values are true, and even if there was someone that knew how to manipulate, the difference of +/-12k wouldn't really matter. i doubt more than 1 person per battle knew how to cheat at all. especially because they were the first battles. if that happened toward the end, I'd definitly suspect insuficient funds were the problem, but I am positive it was the luck of the draw, nothing else.

It's not hard to fake some numbers. You just have to find the right font and color. You could even prepare it beforehand.

DeletedUser

No it's not hard.
but, if because I required a full screen shot of whole screen, including windows bar, server time (remember no-one knows which minute the battle will end!), last login time, bank turnovers, and a time limit requirement of it being taken.. it's not that easy anymore (more fonts, more colors, more mucking about, and no time!). Not if you want to be thorough enough not to get caught.
I personally do not believe someone went to all that trouble to deceive the rest of us for a mere 12k of in-game cash. If someone did, well that tells more of their character than that of ours.

DeletedUser

Ok, you've got me there.

But it seems we get to scrap this whole project. Lots of hard work, and while it would have been nice to know for future battles, it seems the need for cash battles has been eliminated with the new chest system.