Perfect Heist

DeletedUser36559

Are you kidding? I know this post is a little old but do we still have to wait an entire year to finish this quest? I have been working on it for a couple weeks and now????? I am at the mansion , mask equipped and there is nothing there.

Yes you will have to wait one full year to complete it.

DeletedUser22685

The time limit was clearly visible in a number of places; the text of the first quest, here on the forum and TW-DB.

DeletedUser37117

yeah but the TW-DB was deleted from my bookmarks so i haven't been using it for the last few quest lines, couldn't remember the name of the quest list. Its ashamed it doesn't say it in the saloon description in the game.:no:

DeletedUser22685

It does:

Quest Hint said:
This is an event quest line in celebration of World Science Day. There was already a lot of science in The Wild West. Use your head to solve "The perfect heist". Read the texts closely. You can accept this quest line until 18.11.

Granted, it only says that in the first quest, but it should give enough reason to at least check up on whether the rest of them may be affected by the limit as well.

DeletedUser37645

i'm at the part where i'm suppose to dress as a house keeper . where do i get the cloths ? felt hat and colored coat

DeletedUser

Is this questline out early, and bugged like Western Nightmare, or is it ok to proceed?

DeletedUser35120

I would say it's better to play safe and wait it out till they apply the patch tomorrow. If the quest is still available then, we should proceed.

DeletedUser

I would say it's better to play safe and wait it out till they apply the patch tomorrow. If the quest is still available then, we should proceed.

Exactly my thoughts as well - didn't know if any powers that be knew the full details.

Apelatia

The Perfect Heist's time frame is from 04/11/2015 until 19/11/2015. As such, today was the correct day on which it was supposed to start. To be on the safe side, it might be good to wait until Version 2.31 is released, but as far as I am aware, there shouldn't be any issues with this questline.

DeletedUser

The Perfect Heist's time frame is from 04/11/2015 until 19/11/2015. As such, today was the correct day on which it was supposed to start. To be on the safe side, it might be good to wait until Version 2.31 is released, but as far as I am aware, there shouldn't be any issues with this questline.

Thanks Apel, I was worried as we have an extra week compared to last year's quest so thought it may be a bug.

DeletedUser

I thought that too until I hovered over the 'hourglass' at the top of the quest-page and it confirmed that the quest was indeed supposed to start on the 4th this year.

DeletedUser21125

The quest started correctly, but now a character of mine on Arizona can't complete Fake Gold quest after getting the fake gold bar printed. The quest disappeared from Maya when I went to complete it. I would report it in a ticket, but I'm afraid of getting that same lame response that I got for reporting the Haloween Nightmare repeatable quest on Arizona. Lame response being "It is a known bug and we are working on fixing it". I'm sorry that I don't have any faith in the moderators and the developers.

Girlie

is the quest open if you have done the quest before?

The quest is there on fairbank, but on my older server, I didnt get any quests even I went to the ranch

DeletedUser

is the quest open if you have done the quest before?

The quest is there on fairbank, but on my older server, I didnt get any quests even I went to the ranch

Did you accept and complete the quest with Maya first? On Colorado and Arizona, this is a repeat quest for me and I went all the way through as far as I could until Friday's time restricted quest.

Slygoxx

The quest wasn't supposed to start this early, which has been fixed with todays update. You'll be able to accept it on the 11th, if there are any issues at that point, please submit a support ticket so we can see what the issue is and assist you with it.

DeletedUser

Regarding this quest, just to let everyone know. There seems to be a glitch which I have reported. The first part of the quest won't disappear even though it is complete.
I have updated my stat's etc. on TW-DB and even though everything else is showing as complete, on TW-DB, the first part of the quest that you get from Maya is showing as incomplete.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like something in the code is telling the system that the quest is incomplete even though it is complete. They are looking into it. I don't know what happened last night, but the gremlins seem to have gotten into The West's servers.
My friend is very upset this morning. He had the Day Of The Dead quest and he was looking forward to completing it, but this morning it disappeared for him. It was okay for me and I am doing it right now.
Something has definitely gone awry with the servers since that last update. :(

DeletedUser

Regarding this quest, just to let everyone know. There seems to be a glitch which I have reported. The first part of the quest won't disappear even though it is complete.
I have updated my stat's etc. on TW-DB and even though everything else is showing as complete, on TW-DB, the first part of the quest that you get from Maya is showing as incomplete.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like something in the code is telling the system that the quest is incomplete even though it is complete. They are looking into it. I don't know what happened last night, but the gremlins seem to have gotten into The West's servers.
My friend is very upset this morning. He had the Day Of The Dead quest and he was looking forward to completing it, but this morning it disappeared for him. It was okay for me and I am doing it right now.
Something has definitely gone awry with the servers since that last update. :(

Third party scripts cannot read game code that is not available... the quest is not on the game until November, 11... that´s why everything you can use will not see it, even that you have it completed going to the Ranch. (and the quest has gone away in the afternoon at 2pm server time... when the update was made)

Did he read the informations on the quest? That quest is made on 2 different employers... when you finish one and don´t read what lies ahead, you will need to check everyone on the saloon to see where is the next quest. The repeatable is fine, already finished it on 6 of my 7 worlds, without any problem (only gives money and experience at the end).

DeletedUser

Thanks. Didn't realise that about the scripts.
Regarding the quest my mate is trying to do, yeah. He had it already. He accepted it last night from Henry, went out to get the Sugar while he was asleep, woke up this morning and it was physically impossible for him to complete. Henry just didn't mention it anymore.
I told him that sometimes you need to cancel a quest and then reaccept it.
So he cancelled it and it disappeared completely. Now he's annoyed at me for telling him to cancel it. :(
Also I seem to be doing the repeatable version of the quest even though it should be the 1st time. Definitely a major glitch.

DeletedUser36979

The quest wasn't supposed to start this early, which has been fixed with todays update. You'll be able to accept it on the 11th, if there are any issues at that point, please submit a support ticket so we can see what the issue is and assist you with it.

Lack of proper communication within Innogames?