Perfect Heist

DeletedUser

Lack of proper communication within Innogames?
That's what is so annoying about all this. First one person says it was released early on purpose, then someone else says, "Oh sorry. It was actually released early by MISTAKE!"
Does anyone actually know the TRUTH of what goes on with these quests or is everyone just GUESSING???
Please don't say that a quest was released at the proper time and then have someone else turn around and say it shouldn't have been released yet.
(And people wonder why I get so worked up about this!)

I just want to do my quests at the correct time, with no bugs, no glitches, NO EARLY RELEASES!!! I just want to see a quest, think, 'Oh good. I'll enjoy doing that.' without having to think. 'Now hang on. Have they screwed up AGAIN and released this a week or two EARLY and I'll get halfway through it and then find that it is impossible to complete?'

Serious question okay? Why is there a Beta world? Obviously no-one pays ANY attention to it at ALL! Quests and new items, sets etc. are supposed to be trialled on that world. When ALL the kinks have been ironed out, THEN and ONLY then are they to be released in the main game.
However Inno seems to just bypass the Beta world and uses the main game as its guinea-pig. :hmf:

DeletedUser35101

Quest did start early.. parts we accepted and completed before update are ok.. part we accepted before update but couldn't finish it before update (like getting cherry for example), that cherry will drop even now before 11th but we cannot hit complete on that part of quest.. we have to wait till 11th.
Those that didn't start this quest at all before update won't see it at all before 11th. Same with canceling parts of quest.

I can still see this quest in my questbook.. http://prntscr.com/8zv18u

Your friend will get quest back and will finish it.

DeletedUser

I've calmed down now. Sorry for the ranting. I'll be quiet now. :D

DeletedUser

It has been a rough 3 weeks with the mess around the quests, the day of the dead delay and old bugs getting back.
I did found that out with the new version information. It was not specified that it was the heist (and there where so many people criticizing that the quest can only be completed on a very small time window) but it was the only one that jumped out too soon.
It´s not to worry.
Next week it will be back without a problem.

DeletedUser35101

Many like and enjoy quests but also many don't.. they just do them.. and with all repeatable quests having "Repeatable Holiday Quest" as main name and so many of them starting around same time.. people get lost and just hit and do, not many follow what do they say. Even with following it is easy to make mistake. Ofc i don't mean with this that all this bugs are ok to have hahha, it ain't...

Maybe good idea would be that devs change how they are called.. like "Repeatable Perfect Heist".. say Repeatable in name but also add original quest name too after it.

DeletedUser

Many like and enjoy quests but also many don't.. they just do them.. and with all repeatable quests having "Repeatable Holiday Quest" as main name and so many of them starting around same time.. people get lost and just hit and do, not many follow what do they say. Even with following it is easy to make mistake. Ofc i don't mean with this that all this bugs are ok to have hahha, it ain't...

Maybe good idea would be that devs change how they are called.. like "Repeatable Perfect Heist".. say Repeatable in name but also add original quest name too after it.

...or stop depending on tw-db too much - they are an external web site that supports the game, but is not run by Inno.

DeletedUser35101

...or stop depending on tw-db too much - they are an external web site that supports the game, but is not run by Inno.

I enjoy doing questslines.. and don't use tw.db much on doing them, use it mostly when i try to explain something to others.. but know many who mix up questlines when they get many open at same time and not just many open but with "same main name" of that questline. You have no idea how many times in past week when this repeatable questlines started i gave how many explanations to others who were mixing doing Haloween one and Western Nightmare so they don't mess it up cause of bug.. half of them had no idea what step in quest belongs to which one, many of them just did clicking..

I don't think you understood what i meant. It is easy to do and follow questlines for one who has completed all, most of them few times, but it aint easy for ones who still have many questlines open, only way they can focus on doing just one questline is via questline main name. On 2 of my worlds i completed all quests and on other 2 have only few to complete. One where i still have few to finish is w11.
So few days ago on w11 was doing new Trail of Spirits, yes started it and wanted to finish whole questline.. but after one step i'm told to go back to sheriff.. when i open sheriff from him as questgiver i have 4 other quests waiting to be accepted there (all with yellow exclamation mark). So if all those as main quest name had only written Quest, how can you know are you doing new step in questline you started or you are accepting completely new questline?!

There is reason all questlines have main name and all parts in it have their own name. I'm just saying that all repeatable questlines should also have main name in those brackets.. and not to have 30 different holiday questlines that have same main name. And it has nothing to do with using tw.db..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well folks, it is now the correct day for this quests so all those of us who were stuck in any way, we can now all proceed as normal. Yay. :)

Pankreas PorFavor

can we? I was at the mansion today, equipped a felt hat and dress coat - nothing.... no new quest with Maya, no quest at the mansion, no way to proceed with the quest.

DeletedUser37451

can we? I was at the mansion today, equipped a felt hat and dress coat - nothing.... no new quest with Maya, no quest at the mansion, no way to proceed with the quest.
Well, official start of the quest was 10am and the requirement for the first quest at mansion is the time window 6-10am. Try tomorrow morning ;)

DeletedUser

True, true.
My problem however was that I had already passed all that, (I know some people couldn't get the Cherry Bomb, but I did okay), but the initial quest from Maya - even though technically complete - because it was released early, it was impossible for me to complete it.
I was sooo glad to come on this morning to find a nice little green tick next to it and I was able to finally complete it.
Now I just have to wait until Monday to finish it properly. :)

DeletedUser34408

I was caught out too, the questline started today at 10am which ordinarily would mean that the window of opportunity to get the Fire Cherry would now be exclusively on a Friday in order to complete the final part by Monday but according to the quest window it looks like the questline is now available for 15 days, whether or not it is remains to be seen as a official answer to legitimate concerns addressed via support tickets/forum posts seem to be evasive.

DeletedUser

The 15 days is the bump that is schedule to take the quest out for next year to start from the first one... again.
If you don´t complete the quest within the 15 days, it will be gone and you can´t accept it again... until next year.
This year there is only the Friday available to get the fire cherry. So, the ones that cannot get it, will no longer complete this year quest.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Both days. According to TW-DB anyway. :)
The only part that has only 1 day is the final part which has to be done on Monday from 19:00 Server Time.