Perfect Heist

Ravenberry

Trying to complete Perfect Heist. Received anonymous telegram stating heist to take place Monday (19:00 - 23:59 server time according to TW-DB) night. Patiently waited for appointed time and equipped mask but clicking on Wealthy Mansion yields only four locks; no quest giver. Was I supposed to be at the mansion itself prior to the appointed time or is something else wrong?

Ripwise

If you are at the mansion with the mask equiped beetwen 19:00 - 23:59 server time you should be able to finish the quest. Try refreshing the game, maybe that will make the quest appear.

Ravenberry

Thank you for the advise, Rip. Tried refresh and also restarting 'puter. No change. Mask equipped. Cannot get to mansion. Clicking on mansion does not show quest giver; only 4 grey locks. No "walk to" button to click. Maybe had to be waiting with mask equipped at mansion before time specified?

DeletedUser35120

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this quest has been closed, gotta wait till next year.

Ravenberry

Last direction from Maya =

Maya Roalstad
Very well. You will receive more information via an anonymous telegram. Until then, be quiet and behave unsuspiciously.

Requires:- Resolve: Quick and smooth (The perfect heist)

Telegram received stating heist scheduled for Monday night.

Maya has nothing further to say to me at the moment :(

Ravenberry

Thank you, Anny & Slygoxx. When (if?) the quest again becomes available will it need to be done from the beginning again or will I be able to pick up from where left off? Also, how to determine when quest available again? Simply keep careful watch?

DeletedUser35120

You should be able to pick the quest up from where you left off. In any case, keep the quest accepted from Maya, and do not cancel it, and you're 100% safe.

Quests like these become available usually an year after.. so it should be available again in November 2014

Deleted User - 3853873

So my big big question is I am on last part of questline also where I have to euip mask and go to mansion on monday ,which is 1pm to 5pm my real time here. Which I will be at work at that time,work 8 to 5 this monday.So since I am working and to make money pays bills and buy nugs for premium,I am to be punished for being the working class since I only have one time a year I can turn this in? And hope maybe next year I am off that monday to turn in a quest for 25 bonds? I see a problem with this and Inno to be honest,they wouldnt be in business to even have a game if there wasnt paying customers and they punish the people that are not in thier country with these time restraints.Maybe all us americans and other countrys that are not close to thier time zone should quit the game lol

DeletedUser22685

Americans have had it a hell of a lot better than Australians, I'll tell you that. But they're not "punishing" anybody, let alone the working class and especially not you in particular. Everyone has to deal with it, and it's just one of those things that isn't fair all the time, but there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it considering countless viable alternatives have been suggested and ignored.

Admittedly I'm not a fan of timed quests and I believe making them available in two separate time frames 12 hours apart would be a better way to go about it. But in the end, we've all had to learn to cope with the odd inconvenient timed quest the same way some of us have learned that we're unable to be online participants in prime time fort battles unless we want to wake up at 5 AM every day.

You could always chuck a sickie and call off work :p

DeletedUser33353

Sometimes the timed quests can be a pain in the royal keyster, but most are doable with some planning.
Wmjack, I would suggest doing it during a work break via smartphone. That is usually how I complete the timed ones when working for the man. :)

Deleted User - 3853873

You both have very good ideas but not for my situation lol.I just started two weeks ago after looking for work for a awhile,so no way calling in sick to complete it ha ha and i dont have laptop or nice phone or I would do it that way.
Its not big deal,I am just ranting at these timed quest that they have,only game I have ever played that had these dumb things as they do make it impossible for people in different parts of the world to do.Most games I have played have it a certain day not down to a certain time frame lol.
And some games I have played you can pick a server to play on that is your same time zone,not many hours apart. I wish we had something like that instead of all servers only going by german time.
Of course like they say wish in one hand poop in the other and see which fills up first rofl.Maybe one day they will come out with two 12 hour windows or something.That would be nice.

DeletedUser36559

Yea I do the same as Kidd just go quickly on my smartphone and trying and finish it but obviously you can't do that in all workplaces.

DeletedUser36026

Feeling like a kid waiting to open a present. :)
3 min to go...gah...1 year wait over. I just hope its not socks.

DeletedUser6869

perfect heist quest need to make gunpowder... what is KN03? sulphur?

DeletedUser37117

Anny is correct, you'll have to wait until this quest is available again to continue.

Are you kidding? I know this post is a little old but do we still have to wait an entire year to finish this quest? I have been working on it for a couple weeks and now????? I am at the mansion , mask equipped and there is nothing there.