People we all hate....

DeletedUser

The player i dislike is called Kingowolves.He hops from town to town and duels with level 1s to rob them of their money. On several occasions he has hacked into my account and messed around with construction so i lose money. He has a town of his own but he just lets people join so he can use them for easy labour.In the naer future i hope for his account to be deleted.

If there are players you do not like write below with your reasons why.....

DeletedUser

Candy Sweets who came shopping and didnt pay her fee.

Doesnt take much for me to dislike anyone.

DeletedUser41

I don't like myself on this world, i hop from town to town with 0 duelling motivation so i can keep duel level low and beat people for cash.

It's excellent fun, play serious on world 1 on and 4.

This world is to try rack up as many duel wins as possible and get the cash in for my town.

Hey i play fair, everyone i attack is around my XP level so we all have the same skill points to allocate. Not my fault they choose to build or go foraging in woods looking for wolves now is it? ;)

DeletedUser

I hate arkhangel for visiting me everyday..
I'll passing him out every 2 days.. soon..

@Ryanrulesok
just join kingwolves town and waste his treasure money by build-cancel-build-cancel
next few days, send your member to do the same

@Holmorama
you can make him pay by force (attack him)
after you wake up from passed out off course :D

DeletedUser

Haha. Yeah KASKUS (former kuta beach] really know how to make damage :D
Nice getting some beauty sleep in the middle of the day. Now you can't touch me in 2 days :laugh: My money is safe, woot woot!

My men has been beating your duelers and soldiers for a couple of days now. Not KOing anyone of course, we wanna keep having fun. And you take it out on my adventurers, wow well done :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Relax angel, I like you way more than she hates you - should make up for it :)

DeletedUser

I hate this one dueler on world six that doesn't seem to realize there's more than just me on world six.

DeletedUser

In world 6 we had a dueler camping our town for days on end. Our builders and worker types were getting hammered by this guy. So me being the adventurer that I am I went and camped his town.

For the first few days it was about 50/50 in duels and I was 3 levels higher than him. But eventually I started winning enough cash from him and his town mates that I was able to respec a good amount of skills from the cash I was getting off of them. I went from being a worker to being a dueler on what I won from them in a little over a weeks time.

They basically paid for my respec and soon after I knocked out the camper and his buddy that decided he'd try camping us too.

That was over a month ago and we haven't been bothered by them since.

Things can change quickly in this game and a lot of the time you may be the reason for the change, or be an unwittingy part of the change.

Evolve, adapt, overcome.

DeletedUser

well i basicaly dislike a whole a town called(im probaly gona spell this wrong)aniansi's mesa they r rite next 2 my town and we constantly get attacked by them and there all higher than us

DeletedUser

I think not. Don't get me wrong users are ranting over other users, but its game related. If this was to become a personal real life rant then yes I would support your opinion.

this thread should be deleted. it's baisicly a Rant / Spame thread.
and the dule respones? quit complaining and put some into the duleing skills and defend you'r self

DeletedUser

I think not. Don't get me wrong users are ranting over other users, but its game related. If this was to become a personal real life rant then yes I would support your opinion.
well hears the thing i made an off topic thread like this and it was close with no in real life post made

DeletedUser

well hears the thing i made an off topic thread like this and it was close with no in real life post made

Your just getting mad that yours didnt succed. I thought the same thing as you did when I saw it, but Its all game related. (More importantly, if you hate someone and read it, they probably either stop hitting you, or hit you harder.) So dont think this comes without consiquence.

DeletedUser

I hate myself.
He gets on my account wastes my money on useless stuff all the time.
I tried to duel him, but he's in the same town I'm in.

DeletedUser

I hate those darn Goons! :mad:

They have a lot of members and can do a lot of damage, but good thing for us most of them are weak.

If anyone wants to rally with me to seek revenge against them,just want a good ol' war, or wants to make a stand and say "Today is the day we say "No to neckbeards!", then PM or send me a telegram. We already have a lot of strong players ready for war, but we can always use more. We shall not be pushed around anymore!

DeletedUser

Silversnake Federation.

They are a pathetic bunch of bullies who only attack workers to make it look like they are big in some way in their morticians. What a joke.

DeletedUser12992

I hate those darn Goons! :mad:

They have a lot of members and can do a lot of damage, but good thing for us most of them are weak.

If anyone wants to rally with me to seek revenge against them,just want a good ol' war, or wants to make a stand and say "Today is the day we say "No to neckbeards!", then PM or send me a telegram. We already have a lot of strong players ready for war, but we can always use more. We shall not be pushed around anymore!

yeahh!! join the Anti-Goon League if you want a peice of the action!! well crush eem!! :mad:

DeletedUser

I'm with ya Mystra ;P they may appear to be high lvl but they only got that way cus they don't like having real fights... I don't mind that much cus I do okay at defending myself (as some of you loosers found out lol.......beat.... by a builder... lol) but considering we were in a NAP and they only attack builders.....well its just not cricket lol.

Middleton recruiting Duellers btw ;)