Pedro's tip to products

DeletedUser28464

A new quest pops up :
Maya requires 10 of a certain product,
After 2 hours on the job, "OMG, nothing dropped!"
Another 2 hours on the job, "This is stupid, it must be a bug!"
etc..etc..etc..

Besides dueling, doing quests, doing fort battles, doing jobs for (xp, money or items) and other stuff; I added another activity to The West. >>> Product collecting <<<<

Every week, I put some hours in product collecting.
Products of the 1 % or 2 % drop variety, I try to have one in my inventory.
Depending on the drop difficulty, I try to have several of all the other products in my inventory. I always have lots of oranges, wood, fish, corn etc...

When I new quest pops up, I usually have the products, or I have a head start.
It's rather easy then, and if it's a new holiday quest, I am not pressed for time.

Pedro
world 9, Hall of Fame # 11

DeletedUser

Good advice/tips for new players I also have a similar system of playing game i use a lot west stat and tools + forum for information about quests date and i always pick up product few weeks/months before quest. If you play smart and always pick up products + info on forums you will never be in situation that you cant do quest due lack of products. Just now i have products for thanksgiving quest for older and new one + i have all products for chrismas in this time when i wait for quest i just do fort fights for exp and high pay jobs for money and when the quest came out just click 2-3 times with mosuse and it is finished :p