Peacefull Towns..^__^V

DeletedUser

Howdy fellas...

Was browsing and looking at some posts and its seems to me that y'all don't like the idea of Sim Towns nor the Idea of Family Towns..

But what if the person only wants to watch one town grow and not a group of towns?what if he just wants to have some duels and have fun RP and stuff ain't he entitled ti have that and are we not suppose to respect that?? Hmmmm was just wondering hope you can clear and hope to get a positive response..

DeletedUser

Lol. In Tribalwars, ppl used to repeat always: "This is TribalWARS, not tribalHugs!!"

Guess u cant do it here ;)

DeletedUser

i think its mainly due to there being a limited amount of towns available on each world, so its only fair if you have one so it allows other people to have a town, i thin its just general respect within the game ;)

DeletedUser

I guess you can say that "this is the West, not Canada!" ..or Switzerland. Lol

DeletedUser

Is it that neccesary (W/e you spell it) to join a Town?
Since I'm lv 6 right now.

DeletedUser

ya im lvl 7 almost 8 starting to gt close to the town part of game but right now there are genrally only about 100 players who would be considerd "town material"

DeletedUser

If you want peace and make love in here, just get together with you bunch of huggers and hide to a far away continent. You can build you Sim towns there.

DeletedUser

Don't join a Town unless you're prepare to duel, as becoming a member of one enables it ;)