Passed Pass out Duelling Medals

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi

I just thought of this idea.

Proposal
We currently have got those medals, which you receive when you pass out a given amount of times:

Sacrifices Set
1) No Victories Without Sacrifice (Bronze) - Pass out 50 times.
2) I'm Used to This (Silver) - Pass out 250 times.
3) Master of the Underworld (Gold) - Pass out 500 times.

novictories.jpg

Why not give medals when you have made opponents pass out those given amount of times? :)

Details
Pass out Set
1) Deadly Dueller (Bronze) - Make 50 opponents pass out.
2) Angel Of Death - Make 125 opponents pass out.
3) The Grim Reaper (Gold) - Make 250 opponents pass out.

I'm not sure about the names, I'm not a native English speaking person, maybe you guys got better ideas. :)

Visual Aids
ne1.png

Summary
/

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im sure the developers have thought about it. New medals will come eventually.

DeletedUser15169

good idea, ive been wondering why KOs arnt even recognized in the rankings even

DeletedUser

As i remember, the Sacrifices Set is for losing a number of times to NPC
But your idea is still great, although most of my dueling character have build for winning, not killing :sad:

DeletedUser

Because we don't need any more rewards for attacking low-level non-duelers, who are the most likely to pass out?

This past weekend I attacked a dueler in world 8 and KO'd him in 8 rounds of nothing but me hitting him without a miss. I think I deserve a medal for KO's like that :laugh:

DeletedUser

As i remember, the Sacrifices Set is for losing a number of times to NPC
But your idea is still great, although most of my dueling character have build for winning, not killing :sad:

Just check the post from Louis :p

It was for KO not losing :p; and IIRC, it doesn't need to be against NPC :razz:

This past weekend I attacked a dueler in world 8 and KO'd him in 8 rounds of nothing but me hitting him without a miss. I think I deserve a medal for KO's like that :laugh:

Exactly, I didn't even think about duelling low leveled players... I never duel below 100XP anyway...

DeletedUser

Excellent idea! I always wondered why i didn't get a medal for my beautifull KO's :p

DeletedUser

keep previous ones and new ones so someone can see how many times you have KO yourself and someone else.

DeletedUser

I am glad it was passed to Development Discussion. Not that my resistance guy would have so many KO's, but still I'd go for the 1st medal. Makes you look fearsome :cool:.

DeletedUser23737

Great Idea!

I like the idea for medals for Ko's... but maybe make them for 100, 500 and 1,000 Ko's...

All them low level players will need the incentive to get busy leveling up! :)

DeletedUser

I like the idea for medals for Ko's... but maybe make them for 100, 500 and 1,000 Ko's...

All them low level players will need the incentive to get busy leveling up! :)

I've been thinking about the numbers too, but when you think about it, 250 is REALLY REALLY a lot for KO'ing people... 1000 is just excessive, believe me... :)

Diggo11

Extremely few people, if anyone, has over 2000 duels. 1000 KOs would then require every second duel to be a KO, an impossible task.

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure about this...

For 1, it's EASY to KO someone... it's called camping. Anyone can attack the same person 5-6 times while they are offline and get a KO.

I agree, KO should be included in the rankings and displayed as part of the dueling level / dueling rank... but there shouldn't be medals for KO's. That would mean more and more people would be picking the weak targets over the strong ones, just in search for a lousy medal.

My vote is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.