Passed Pass out Duelling Medals

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have a suggestion about requirements

1) Deadly Dueller (Bronze) - Make 10 opponents pass out.
2) Angel Of Death - Make 110 opponents pass out.
3) The Grim Reaper (Gold) - Make 220 opponents pass out.

The original requirements posted on the first post are fine in my book. Yours are hardly different than them anyway, only like 10 to 30 KO's off.

DeletedUser6752

No.

KOs don't mean anything, when most of them are achieved by back-to-back dueling while the target is offline. All these medals will do is to increase the back-to-back dueling and discourage more lower-level, weak players from continuing with the game - if I were a level 5 - 10 and every time I logged in I found that my job had been canceled and I was asleep because I got KO'd - again - what would my incentive be for wanting to keep playing? And that would affect Inno's bottom line, since a good percentage of those players would be buying premium otherwise.

If there was a block implemented to prevent attacking the same person for more than 1 hour, then I would vote yes on it. Otherwise you may as well add a medal for most Tobacco picked - anybody can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No.

KOs don't mean anything, when most of them are achieved by back-to-back dueling while the target is offline. All these medals will do is to increase the back-to-back dueling and discourage more lower-level, weak players from continuing with the game - if I were a level 5 - 10 and every time I logged in I found that my job had been canceled and I was asleep because I got KO'd - again - what would my incentive be for wanting to keep playing? And that would affect Inno's bottom line, since a good percentage of those players would be buying premium otherwise.

If there was a block implemented to prevent attacking the same person for more than 1 hour, then I would vote yes on it. Otherwise you may as well add a medal for most Tobacco picked - anybody can do it.

It also might encourage low level players to join towns that have 20-40 members so that they can get dueling protection instead of making a 500 point town and being the only member. And that would lead to them becoming an experienced player if they are inspired by the other players of their town and then they eventually become the ones KOing others. Besides, at level 5-10 you really have no need to join a town...

DeletedUser

I voted no, because I don't think KO's reflect anything. I KO'ed somebody recently who attacked me with 200 hp left. Similarily I got KO'ed once just after doing quest dueling and having a measly 100 hp left.
I know that medals don't mean anything important in this game - they reflect weird achievements.
But somehow I think some people will take those very seriously, and fear of not being accepted may lead those insecure people to try and get more and more KOs, presumably by trying to hit on weaker targets.
= no fun for those

DeletedUser

No.

I voted no, because I don't think KO's reflect anything. I KO'ed somebody recently who attacked me with 200 hp left. Similarily I got KO'ed once just after doing quest dueling and having a measly 100 hp left.
I know that medals don't mean anything important in this game - they reflect weird achievements.
But somehow I think some people will take those very seriously, and fear of not being accepted may lead those insecure people to try and get more and more KOs, presumably by trying to hit on weaker targets.
= no fun for those

I'm just going to quote Diggo, can't explain it better myself. :razz:

Why don't we remove the Combative Set because duels against workers count?
Why don't we remove the Rowdy Set because wins against lower levels count?
Why don't we remove the Fort Fighter Set because alliances will win?
Why don't we remove the Fort Winner Set because people can pre-arrange battles?
Why don't we not add the Deadly Dueller Set for another stupid reason?
Why don't we remove the entire medal system111111111111111111111111

DeletedUser

this would be a VERY bad idea because people would only have to attack lower levels to get it which makes it them very CHEAP and lazy medals as there would be no real work to get them.

bullies would be the only ones who would get them.

No I think the only way to get them is if the meet two conditions

first condition:
the medals can only be earned by winning against a higher level dueler.

second condtion:
The one being attacked MUST be online at the time.

DeletedUser

this would be a VERY bad idea because people would only have to attack lower levels to get it which makes it them very CHEAP and lazy medals as there would be no real work to get them.

bullies would be the only ones who would get them.

No I think the only way to get them is if the meet two conditions

first condition:
the medals can only be earned by winning against a higher level dueler.

second condtion:
The one being attacked MUST be online at the time.

LOL, that's just impossible. Please read the post above yours... :indian:

DeletedUser

No its not, it would just be an annoyance to the duelers that's all as it would force them to actually find a real challenge and force the higher level players to stop bullying lower level players that is all.

DeletedUser

I VOTED YES but please do not bring out medals for getting passed out that is really SILLY and annoying to even think about why would any,,,, dueler want to get this it is a sign of cr*pness and so on which people would laugh at ; )

DeletedUser

No its not, it would just be an annoyance to the duelers that's all as it would force them to actually find a real challenge and force the higher level players to stop bullying lower level players that is all.

Dueling is part of game. you(i should say EVERYONE) need to up your weapons as you go higher in levels.
if you have "good" weapon of your level and skill you can defend against high level players.
if you are worker stop whining. you are like every other player and you should give skill to everything like others and not just const. and write "i am a pure worker" in profile. look at me i am a pure little baby:laugh:

VOTE YES PEOPLE b/c this is the best Idea.

DeletedUser

just like a bully, you blame everyone else and insult others because they do not agree with you.

still a very bad idea

DeletedUser

just like a bully, you blame everyone else and insult others because they do not agree with you.
still a very bad idea
if a high level player duels you. he is using a low level weapon of his base level.
Definition of a Bully- A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people. no one is weak person in the-west or in the world. it is just the path you pick to travel. you can be a normal person(in game give some skill to everything) or all to one side(In game dueler or worker). the rich are not happy but they got $.the investors make lot of money(like pure traders in game) but most have heart problems b/c sometimes they lose money(in game they lose money when dueled by other) the normal people are happy and have $ to live happily and can stand by to defend what is theirs.

DeletedUser

if a high level player duels you. he is using a low level weapon of his base level.
Definition of a Bully- A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people. no one is weak person in the-west or in the world. it is just the path you pick to travel. you can be a normal person(in game give some skill to everything) or all to one side(In game dueler or worker). the rich are not happy but they got $.the investors make lot of money(like pure traders in game) but most have heart problems b/c sometimes they lose money(in game they lose money when dueled by other) the normal people are happy and have $ to live happily and can stand by to defend what is theirs.
Yep, even when money makers lose a lot of money by the duelers, they still make more then they lose

Status
Not open for further replies.