Script Painted Portraits - Reskinning The West Characters (GM script)

DeletedUser

Is there a cannon yet? Please tell me there's a cannon.

As I told you already, someone would have to convince Shulik to do the code first. It could be you, or someone else who burns for the cannon case :)

DeletedUser

i typed cannon... i had safe search off... i feel dirty now...

DeletedUser

Come on guys, give me some tips to well drawn and coloured western comics, or other pictures suitable for the rest of the character gallery. I do have access to a few member torrentsites, so I can maybe find it, I just need some names! :D

DeletedUser

ok, i am not sure if i understand this. you can change your in-game portrait with this tool to something cool looking?

DeletedUser

ok, i am not sure if i understand this. you can change your in-game portrait with this tool to something cool looking?
Not yet, but that is a cool idea for a mod!

This mod changes the avatar pictures, hopefully to the better. When the mod is completed, it should contain new pictures for all the avatars :)

DeletedUser

I'll keep looking...
Here's another, but it may be too small as well.

Attachments

• Cowboy.jpg
    Cowboy.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Version 0.20 is out :)

- Added male greenhorn, new cowboy, squaw, gunslinger girl, hangdog and cavalrywoman.
- Added monkeyupdater. It will check for future updates.

DeletedUser

very nice Avien! I really like it.

keep up the good work.

P.S. I think I found one small bug, the pic in the main window (next to the health/energy/xp bars) doesn't change for the Prospector.

DeletedUser

very nice Avien! I really like it.

keep up the good work.

P.S. I think I found one small bug, the pic in the main window (next to the health/energy/xp bars) doesn't change for the Prospector.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I have located the bug and hopefully repaired it. I released a new version today with the fix. :)

DeletedUser

I think you have to expect that with males doing the pictures. I don't think some guys even realize that females have faces. :blink:

I've heard late night comedians say that a women's breast was their second (or first) face. :)

Deleted User - 1278415

Now we just need a Marty Mcfl... sory I mean Marty Clint Eastwood or a Doc Brown and Bufford "Mad Dog" Tannen... I dare you to make that one.. the last guy that took his picture isnt making pictures no more. :)