Overachievers

DeletedUser

do i get to go on, only 22000 but there seem to be others there with those kind of AP :p

DeletedUser

I'm merging .net and international and updating. You can post multiple worlds now if you like. I'm going to leave lower ones that are still there, but I'm not adding any new ones under 20k.

DeletedUser

Alright, moved them. Nothing against them at all, but .net was kind of getting buried on the .net forums. I separated .de and beta on quests because they have had more available, but they have no actual advantage for achievements.

i have nothing against them all also, but somehow i think some .int servers can get achievement points not available on .net.

top .net is 28515 and only missing 500 points for 100k jobs achievement.
and top players from .hu and .pl have over 28700 points and i seriously doubt they got 100k jobs achievement but missing something else.

DeletedUser

i have nothing against them all also, but somehow i think some .int servers can get achievement points not available on .net.

top .net is 28515 and only missing 500 points for 100k jobs achievement.
and top players from .hu and .pl have over 28700 points and i seriously doubt they got 100k jobs achievement but missing something else.

No, I haven't got 100k jobs achievement.

DeletedUser

then can you tell us which achievement you have on .hu server that is not available on .net?

I don't play on .net, so I can't tell to you which achievement isn't available on .net.:)

But I can show this:

18a6617cb88a4aa6bf50a51.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 25515 points and should be around 20 on your page 1 list.

but my signature does not show this... how can I update the signature?

DeletedUser

I don't play on .net, so I can't tell to you which achievement isn't available on .net.:)

True, thanks for image. Number of achievements is the same as on .net. So maybe achievement points are different somewhere, but that would be strange.

DeletedUser

True, thanks for image. Number of achievements is the same as on .net. So maybe achievement points are different somewhere, but that would be strange.

If you get the "buy 500 items in the Union Pacific Shop" achievement, you got 500 points, so you will have 28765 points.

DeletedUser

If you get the "buy 500 items in the Union Pacific Shop" achievement, you got 500 points, so you will have 28765 points.

yes, but then gladejuul, who is best on .net, has 28515 and he has also 461 achievements as you. he is also missing only final work ach.

DeletedUser

yes, but then gladejuul, who is best on .net, has 28515 and he has also 461 achievements as you. he is also missing only final work ach.

He hasn't got the "Win 10 duels in only one round" achievement.