Overachievers

Pankreas PorFavor

ouch! so many "player does not exist" signatures in top 30..... :( someone should be worried....

7/30, we could say 25% - that's just too much. Innogames, what have you done with v2.0.....?

DeletedUser

Gone:
3|
img.php

24|
img.php

Not gone:
8|
img.php

12|
img.php

13|
img.php

18|
img.php

At least one of the two deleted has absolutely nothing to do with 2.0. Digix was inactive on w11 for at least three-and-a-half months. I think he may have reactivated vacation mode once too. The other was Mighty Mouse, who was no longer the original Mighty Mouse, and the new Mighty Mouse, was no Mighty Mouse. Even if he did delete because of 2.0, and I don't think he did, because he already migrated twice, he isn't the one who put all the work into the account.

The others which needed updating were all people that migrated, all to w1 for some reason. Two were first-time migrants from w10 and two migrated back to w1 from w15.

[I replaced my w4 with my w14 (my former main from w11). I have another one who's higher than w4, but I'm not sure if I'm going to add him yet.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Not that anyone really cares, but updated signature and achievement points.

DeletedUser13727

I can be among top 1000

:p

Hi Elm and guys Happy x-mas, here is ol glades banner

DeletedUser

Beam me up Elmyr please.

This will be probably last one from me. Only missing "buy 500 items from upb shop" because i didn't exploit wizard items for 1 bond back then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll update later. Probably in a couple weeks when someone says "WTH?" and I say "oh yeah, sorry, I forgot."

DeletedUser

WTH? :laugh:

Time for you to apologize now. :p

There aren't many changes on .net ranking, but I am now 1st international tied with Jakovlev. Only missing the achievement for completing 100k jobs (insanity).

DeletedUser15641

Ow no I want him to spear fish all day, I want to see how much fish in the river :D

DeletedUser

Go do grinding coffee :p

Short jobs, but the energy used still means it will take a while, unless you spend nuggets refilling it. 24 hours of 15-second jobs is 11,520. 100k 15-second jobs working around the clock would take over 17 days.

DeletedUser

I got the 10k products achievement on two worlds just by crafting and questing. Both are 600+ crafters and one is a full-time fort fighter. I wonder if I'm the first dueler class to get it.