Over the top.

DeletedUser

as his men stripped the prisoner, tom noticed that the prisoners right hand was in front of a pocket on his uniform. "i think he's got something in that pocket. search it." tom said. he drew his pistol and aimed it at the prisoners head. " and if you try anything, i'm gonna fill you up with lead." he told the italian.

DeletedUser

(Read the post infront of you.Anyway I'll ignore the other post)

Torin ducked and pulled a troop infront on him taking the troops sidearm.He then aimed it at the soldier aiming a pistol at his own head."Try anything and I! will fill YOU! with lead" Torin growled at the soldier.

DeletedUser

Toby drew his weapon. "Drop it son, you have 3 seconds."

Toby knew an old trick that could save the young british soilders life.

(If i do kill you, you can come back as a surviving Italian soilder. Or make a new char.)

DeletedUser

"looks like we have a stand off. put do you have the nerve to shoot? i think not. you know it too. because if you kill that soldier, you lose your hostage and therefore we have no reason not to kill you. so all i have to do is wait and see who cracks first." tom said.

DeletedUser

(I'll join your side anyway.Just kill me)

Torin stared the soldier in the eye and emptied the gun into the british soldier he took the gun from.

DeletedUser

(fine)
tom fired. the bullet went straight into the italians head. killing him instantly. "what a scumbag." said tom.

DeletedUser

Toby groaned pulling the trigger as the commander's face was blown apart he fell to his knees unloading the rest of his clip into a nearby wall in anger. "DAMMIT!" He kicked the empty pistol away and wlaked off into a wrecked house.

DeletedUser

tom and his men walked back to the roadblock in silence. once more they took up firing positions and waited.
'next time, i'm not gonna take a single prisoner. no matter what my superiors say.' tom thought.

DeletedUser

(Indeed...I see now.)

Toby emerged from the rubble and walked over to his men rallying them up he said.

"3 Patrols 6 hours each...Don't fail me." He turned and walked towards Tom.

"You ok?" He asked as the savage world around him seemed to quieten and then world grew almost silent.

DeletedUser

"i'm fine. jit's just that by the looks of it, our current sitrep is a tactical nightmare, i mean, there's just a few scattered groups of paras receiving irregular amounts of supplies whilst being constantly attacked by the jerries and not receiving reinforcements." tom said grimly.

DeletedUser

i confused, how can japan army arrive and interfering in europe battle, in history i know they only invasion in pasific region..

i can join't or its ok, i just come out???

DeletedUser

(the japanese forces never fought in europe. but if you still want to join, i'd suggest making a new character.)

tom squatted down and cleaned his rifle, thinking about whether the paras could hold out for another day or not. as night slowly came in, he and his men went out on a patrol, every few minutes he would have to hide in a house as german infantry and armour went past.

DeletedUser

(how about betrayal, it's legal ?)

Name: Teresa Ritz
Build: she has high speed in close combat (with a scalpel)
Side: Allies, Belgium
Bio: she been adopt in wealth family, study until got doctorate in the medical field, as a surgeon. Wars occurred and from one of patients she knows the history about her birth, as a descendant of race aria. German propaganda made him pro-Nazi, betrayed his country covertly. So she agrees to help the surgeon stationed at Arnhem. When everything becomes a mess she still has a powerful family behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As the patrols rolled through the town and back into camp. "Tom." Toby said quickly walking up to the young male. "Anything?" He said sharply as he looked out over the wreckage of a nearby house and the long road stretched out over the top of rolling hills and the river winded around the crevaces.

DeletedUser

"the germans are moving more armour into the area, looks like their gonna try one final push to try and wash us out." tom replied.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"They ana't gonna get far." He growled lifting his gun ove rhis shoulder as he walked back to camp past the half ruined houses and the bullet ridden walls of the town. "All that's left is hunks of concrete...And we have to stay and guard it...Still i guess it's better than nothing but bush and farmland?" He siad quietly thinking to himself about the French country side.

DeletedUser

"ah, the normandy bocage." tom shuddered. "that was hell. no cover, german snipers everywhere, ar3n2em feels like paradise compared to that." tom shoudered his rifle and walked over to a jeep, suddenly he stopped. "shh," can you hear that?" tom whispered. he could hear tank tracks in the distance. " the jerries are back!" he shouted. he ran over to a pile of rubble, crouched down and drew the bolt on his rifle.

DeletedUser

"YAY! Great time for some target practive." Toby grinned as the snipers took psitions in the most secure building in the town a few crept along through the farm land just outside of the gates and layed waiting patiently.

DeletedUser

slowly a german panther tank rumbled into sight, it stopped in the middle of the street and fired. the jeep next to tom exploded violently. the SS infantry streamed past the tank, tom tried to snipe them, but thee was too many, and eventually his position was overrun, so he stood up and raised his hands...

DeletedUser

Toby sighed, shouldering his rifle he growled shouting what curses he knew in german as he unloaded a clip into the troops surrounding Tom, "Come on!" He growled as his platoon behind also aimed, in a volley of metal each Jerry fell with a cry as Toby rushed to his new found friend smiling down at him. "It ana't over yet!" The snipers began to take aim drilling holes through german helmets as they tried to re-inforce there assult on the town.

"Snipers!" Called out one of the german soilders, his accent was still strong and the word rang through Toby's ears, "They know we've been waiting for them." He growled pulling his friend up. "Are you hurt?" He said quickly scanning him for wounds as his platoon took positions on both sides of the street shooting dsonw the in-commign germans.