Over the top.

DeletedUser

Torin gazed at his troops falling all around him.He slowly dropped his rifle and held his hands up in surrender when his last man was shot."I surrender" Torin shouted as he threw his pistol away onto the ground near to the troops.

DeletedUser

Toby growled and said "Serch him." He held his rifle back a few yards aiming at the commanders head waiting for him to be serched.

DeletedUser

tom got up and walked towards toby and the italian commander.
"we can't afford prisoners." said tom. "can't we just shoot him?"

DeletedUser

"No...We are not savages after all." He said as he soilders walked off with his guns and his ammo aswell as his knife and a water container.

DeletedUser

Torin gulped at the word of the soldier."You killed my men!Then why not kill me!" shouted Torin at the troops."You are thinking about that aren't you?!".Torin thought about joining them in the war but then disagreed with the thought of joining them.

DeletedUser

"this is war. it doesn't matter if we're savages as long as we get the job done. and our job here is to hold up as long as possible. and if we start taking prisoners, that'll mean we'll be using up our supplies." tom argued.

DeletedUser

"Who says i'm going to feed him?" Toby said with a sly evil grin. "He could be vital for survival, if we can bend him." He said spitting at the Italian's feet and ordering him to be tied.

DeletedUser

"what, you mean we try to get information out of him? or do you mean that we use him as a hostage?" tom said.

DeletedUser

"I'm not sure...Why are you questioning me? Who is the commanding officer here?" He asked snapping at him.

DeletedUser

"the reason i am questioning you sir, is simply so that i know the plan. because what use is a great plan if you do not tell your soldiers, which are the ones who must carry out the plan. so all i am asking you for, is a simple briefing." tom replied.

DeletedUser

"Not with him around." He said as his men came over and took the commander to the fountian located in the center of the village tying him to the post Toby said "Walk with me."

DeletedUser

"yessir." tom shouldered his rifle and began to walk. " so what's your plan?"

DeletedUser

"I've persuaded our higher command for a small steady supply of what we need we will be updating a list every 3 days...We are expected to be here for a month...They arrive tomorrow evening for our wounded." He said.

DeletedUser

Torin smiled at the troops around him."So you have me.What are you going to do with me anyway?" Torin asked the nearest soldier.The soldier just scowled at Torin.Torin checked his leg and found a knife and one grenade.It's a rusty knife but it's a knife anyway Torin thought to himself.If he could just cut his rope and throw the grenade he'd be well clear of these people.

DeletedUser

"so we're finally going to get some material support?" tom asked. " 'cos if we are. we need a few anti-tank weapons. we're straight out of them at the moment."

DeletedUser

"I don't care...WE need everything." He said looking at the captive. "He's hiding something...I think we should check him agian." He said watching the man.

DeletedUser

"he's looking very smug. he's gotta have something that we haven't found." tom said.

DeletedUser

Torin noticed the leader of the troops looking suspiciously at him.Torin put the knife back in his pocket quickly but not letting anyone see it.'This will be a tough thing to get out of' Torin thought as he tried to relax but relaxing was not availble being tied to a post.

DeletedUser

"I don't trust him...Strip him." He said as he drew his rifle from his back taking aim at the commaners head.

DeletedUser

(Is this Godmodding?If so just tell me)

As the troops came nearer they suddenly realised they had to untie Torin.Torin thought up an escape plan and while they untied him he had a brilliant plan.One of the soldiers grabbed Torin by left shoulder.Torin turned around grabbing hold of the soldier with his left hand and stealing the soldiers pistol with his right.He aimed the pistol at the soldiers back."Kill me and he dies too!" Torin shouted.