Outlaws - RPG

DeletedUser

"Dad!" Rowdy shouted as he threw one of his guns at Westwoods.
He grabded it out of the air ,amazed to see his son standig there.
"Hold on! Angel take care of James!"
Rowdy and his father rushed to fend of the attacking guards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

"hunter..." she carried te hunter out of te building. His blood all over her clothes and even in her face..

"Hunter...fight...i know you can still hear me...you cant just leave us here...te black man is gone...and woody...he's safe and free now..."

Angel sat on tree outside te building and lay te hunter on her lap...she fall asleep after looking up in te sky...

DeletedUser

James woke up and said,"Ahhh [crap] what the hell happened?" James looked up to the see Angel's sleeping face and a burning fort. James put his hand on her cheek and said,"Wake up Angel."

DeletedUser5046

but he wasnt aware tat angel lost a lot of blood from a stab while she was taking him outside te fort...te lil girl started to pale and blood started to flow from her back...

DeletedUser

Suddenly they saw Setanta running out of the fort as fast as he could. He managed to get to the tree where the others were sitting before he collapsed from tiredness.

"I left the buggers a little present" he said with a smile. Then the fort exploded with a giant bang.

"Nobody messes with Setanta O'Leary!"

DeletedUser

James quickly got up. His back ached with pain but he took it. James grabbed Angel and put her on his back while he grabbed Setanta and put him over his shoulder while he ran straight for the nearest hospital building.

In the background, Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden is playing to make this more dramatic!!!

DeletedUser

*cough* *cough* "didn't i tell that I had bad experiences with explosives?" *cough*
"Although good job friend." Rowdy smiled.
He was suffering from some burns over his body but still he grabded his dad and ran , following James and the others.

DeletedUser

It was an hour later. The group were sitting in a small room in a hospital with a fire burning in the corner. James was asleep in the bed, exhausted from carrying Angel and Setanta all the way there.

Setanta, Rowdy and Westwoods were sitting around the fire. Rowdy was still coughing from the dynamite. Angel was sitting on the bed next to James.

DeletedUser

James woke up tired. He put his arm around Angel and got up. "Well guys its done. We rescued Westwood, my brother is dead, and we are all alive. Now, I plan to go north. I'll see you all later," James said as he looked over on his friends. "You've all been great friends and a great brother," he looked at Westwood,"and a great nephew," he looked at Rowdy. "But the West isn't for guys like me. Im 39 years old and the West isn't for me. Any of you like fish?" James finished as he pulled out a piece of paper. "This entitles the owner to a 9 acre piece of land in Cape Cod in Massachusetts. Great fishing I here," James said with his usual smirk.

DeletedUser

"Massachusetts? Well, I guess that's where the rest of the Irish are!" Said Setanta. "I'm in."

DeletedUser

"K. You get this room," James pulled out a little map and showed him a large room near the backyard. "Beautiful scenery I here from this room. A beautiful beach and alot of Irish folk also drink here too. There's a huge celebration on the beach for St. Patricks every year. Its huge as hell. Anyone else?"

DeletedUser

"Sure friend. I'd like to with you. I've rested enough when in jail and I could use some of those nice fish you were talking about.
Westwoods smiled.
"Nothing better to spend the time amongst friends."
"And i'll come to." Said Rowdy as put on his hat.

DeletedUser

"K. You guys get this," James pointed to a stable and in small print it said 'Horse stable'. "Just messing. Chose it yourself guys."

DeletedUser5046

*rub her eyes*

"ww..here..amm.i...?" she said and still feel sore on her back...angel cant move from too much pain she feels..her eyess are now open and all she hear are peeps talking..."is it done?"

DeletedUser

Setanta walked up to her. "Yep. Westwoods is free, and the fort is... missing" he said with a grin.

DeletedUser5046

angel smiled...she cover her mouth with her left hand

*cough cough* then she saw blood spots from her hand...

"Seta...nta..please..." she looked at his eyes saying not to tell anyone what just happened..she smile "ill be alright..." and then wipe out te blood on her mouth..

DeletedUser

"That's a little weird. I'll get you a glass of water." He said. "Actually, I'll make it whiskey!"

He winked at her.

DeletedUser5046

"hehe...you cant do tat.."she said as she pulled te mans cloth so he would get back to sitting in front of her and hiding te girl to te guys..

"setanta...take care of te hunter..." she said and every minute she grew more and more pale...she is starting to loosen her hand from te man's cloth and started to cough hard

DeletedUser5046

"hehe.." she smiled and then started to close her eyes...and loosen her hand on him...