Outlaws - RPG

DeletedUser

"Setanta? What's going on back there?"
Rowdy yelled from the other room.

DeletedUser

James grabbed Angel and yelled her name. It seemed time passed forever as he held her in his arms.

In the background, depressing music is playing.

DeletedUser

"No...Not while we were so far...not now..." Rowdy stood besides the others.

DeletedUser

Setanta pushed past James and Rowdy. "Don't hold your breath, lad. It's too late for her now." Rowdy was about to yell at Setanta for being so uncaring, but then he saw that the Irishman was crying silently.

"How about one last drink, Angel?" Setanta asked.

DeletedUser5046

Angel died in te arms of her beloved friend te hunter...she died wit a smile on her face and a fulfilled mission...

DeletedUser

James let go and ran outside. That night, all of the world could feel James' pain as screamed out into the night. The agony of Angel's death shook everyone to the core.....

DeletedUser5046

*giggles* ...

"i pity all of you!" ..it came from a vioce near a tree where Te Hunter was...

then a lady appeared in front of james..she put her left hand on te hunter's face and look at him wit fierce...then laugh like a witch...

DeletedUser

James got up and held a revolver to her head. "Who are you damnit?!?" he screamed.

DeletedUser

Just then The Black Stranger rides in on his tired horse bullet holes in a sheet of metal that sits beside him on the seat, blood dripping from his face, he looks up and says "I need a some watta for me and Black Star." Then he fainted, his horse starts to walks and stands under the tree.

DeletedUser5046

te angel and te devil

*giggles*

"i like how i make you mad...show how sweet are you eh.." she said as she slowly close her eyes and feel te gun held by te hunter wit her left hand wit a white ribbon tied on its wrist which was covered wit blood starting to dry...she started to remember te day she first met te angel...

tat time was same as te night angel died..filled wit joy, laughter and all...a lady in her mid 20s was sitting in a barrel outside te bar where her friends..mostly guys are celebrating their victory..she saw a lil girl alone and crying ...she throw a small dagger on te lil girl and intentionally missed it...te lil girl was shocked and stopped from crying...she looked at where te dagger was and then look back to where she think it came from...she saw then a lady standing in front of her wit only her red painted lips showing from te black hat..smiled and then walk towards te lil girl's place..te lady took te dagger from te wall and then bend her knee in front of te lil girl..she held te face of te lil girl with her left hand..
"what are you doing here?" te lady said.

suddenly a guy from their enemy's camp appeared behind te lady...he was holding a rusty knife and tried to attack te lady..but te lady saw in te angel's eyes what was behind so she hug te lil girl wit her right arms and in a wink of an eye te man dropped dead...te lil girl saw te lady's hand holding a silver dagger and it slitted te man's neck from behind wit its twin. She smiled on te lil girl.

"thank you lil angel...i guess tat was your name" te lady said as she wiped te tears wit her bloody left hand...
"dun cry lil one...ill be fine.." she said..

then te lil girl took a white hanky wit an dark blue 'A' embroidered in one corner of te hankerchief. te lady realized tat te girl might be from a rich family but was taken away in unknown reason. She tied it on te lady's wrist...

"thanks again" te lady said and take te angel on her arms...

she took care of te lil girl for a week but realized tat it will become more dangerous for te lil girl to come wit em so she just take her back to where she found her...on tat small space...
"before i go..i want you to have tis...know tat ill always be wit you no matter what..." te lady said as she gave a teddy bear to te lil girl...she kissed te lil girl in te forehead and wave goodbye...

"i'll be watching over you ..even if you dun see me...so be brave lil angel..." she said wit a brave sorrowful voice..
"know tat someday we will be together again...someday when you are old enough.." te lady said as she pull down her black cowboy hat to cover her eyes with tears starting to fall...then she smiled...that smile tat te angel will always remember...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

James looked at her. He said, "You knew her?"

"yes...so much when she was young...and alone..." she said a she noticed te hunter looking at te hankie wit curiosity...she gently untie te hankie on her wrist and look for te a clean part...she then wipe te face of te hunter even tho his gun is still pointing at te 'devil's' head. . .

"if you cant pull tat dang trigger ...you better put it down." she said looking eye to eye wit te hunter.

DeletedUser

*in bushes and sees angel*(grin)

*pulls out gun and aims at angel*

DeletedUser5046

[[angel is already dead :D...alexandria is te name of te lady who talks wit te hunter]]

DeletedUser5046

[[hehehe....]]

"what now another gun?!" she said ..."i wonder when and who's third gun will point at me?i hope they know how gun works"she said as stop wiping te hunters face and stand waiting for someone to explain their side...

DeletedUser

*head is aimed*
he thinks: but the hunter will kill me when I shoot the girl
*points gun at hunter*
"POW"
*the hunter falls and I step out, with gun still pointed at him and I also pull out another and point it at the girl*
"why has me Fort Burned"
"YOU'LL ALL PAY"

DeletedUser5046

before te stranger pointed te gun at her again after a blast....she grab te stranger on one hand and put her other arms around te stranger's neck...

"sorry hunter if i have to make you fall like tat...atleast tis stranger missed hitting you..." she said...."fort eh...."