Orion Federation.

DeletedUser

The Orion Federation is a new town. ( Only me.) This is a town that does not and will not have an alliance with Silver Snake. I used to play back in 2009 ( Two years ago.) But my account was deleted ( Due to being inactive). I came back to see the Silver Snakes bigger then ever. Any class is needed. I plan to expand the Federation when many people join ( Sister towns). I will always be the leader of the Federation BUT, a vise president will be elected for a certain amount of time( and another after that and so on.) when the Federation grows.

Brendan422:)
Town Name: Orion Federation

Town Rank: 518

Town Points: 42800

What positions are open: All

Number of Open Positions: 10-15

Town Descriptions:

I plan to liberate places of Silver Snake rule. (crazy, yes). I want world 7 how it was before I even played.

Where to contact: In game is best. Brendan422

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i like your effort but, this is a world where best people are left and only good experienced join and getting new player is rare. so my point is see you in battle field.

DeletedUser

I have a plan, Im recruiting people in real life that I know. And, you did send me an invite to your town ( or it was someone else.). I would be a higher level, but I stopped playing in 09. Came back, now Im going to help Warriors of world 7. Yes, things do not look promising, but you have to start somewhere.