Opinions on The Unions/Empires of W3

DeletedUser

so what do you think of the unions/Empires of w3?

Here is a list of the empires/Unions

UTW
Zero Alliance
US Post Office
Perditions Empire
Iron Alliance
O-Lores
Forest
BITW

I think there the major unions/empires if there anymore just say and il put them up

~Crag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the Iron Alliance will come and kick your butt for not including them lol

As will the Forests and the O-Lores :)

USPO is no more, although some towns still fly the flag for some reason.
You may as well put BITW too but I doubt they could muster many players now.

DeletedUser

I think the Iron Alliance will come and kick your butt for not including them lol

As will the Forests and the O-Lores :)

USPO is no more, although some towns still fly the flag for some reason.
You may as well put BITW too but I doubt they could muster many players now.

I'm going to move town at some point I think as there just seems to be me who is dueling for The Forest Empire :blink:

DeletedUser

alliances bring the world into play. when the game is geared for sector play.

a stubborn town of 1 can stand against a town of 50 forever if the 1 wanted.

DeletedUser

They should all merge and be like communists, dont do what they say they get you. :)

DeletedUser

hahaha son there wil be only one union commanding the world.we all know which one is that right..

without unions and alliances this world,or this game will die..UTW alliance was entertaining w3, still entertaining it and will be entertaining w3 for a long time to come.

______________________________________________-
long live UTW union.

DeletedUser

hahaha son there wil be only one union commanding the world.we all know which one is that right..

the only thing i know for sure is that it wont be UTW!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

This thread is just perfect to entertain zealots and for lots of name calling :blink: but...

The difficulty with the Union's thang is the communication issue, Shared town forums are possible because it's been done in Tribal Wars, but the Devs (i assume) have intentionally left them out...which is cool...absolutely no need to make Union's easier :unsure:.

But basically my opinion is that the quality of the Union/Family depends very much on the quality of the communication, if that is working well then it's all good...if not you just have a random collection of towns who have a bit of the same name which is no use to anyone when the poop hits the fan ;). Yes you can use Skype or external forums, but you can not and will not get all players using it regularly enough to truely work because a lot of players want to log into The West and play, not log into this that and everything else...(unless your entire membership is a gaming clan).

Also multiple towns do not always mean power, a thinly spread group of quality players each splitting up to lead different union towns means diluting your qualities...which can eventually have a weakening effect...

DeletedUser

This thread is just perfect to entertain zealots and for lots of name calling :blink: but...

The difficulty with the Union's thang is the communication issue, Shared town forums are possible because it's been done in Tribal Wars, but the Devs (i assume) have intentionally left them out...which is cool...absolutely no need to make Union's easier :unsure:.

But basically my opinion is that the quality of the Union/Family depends very much on the quality of the communication, if that is working well then it's all good...if not you just have a random collection of towns who have a bit of the same name which is no use to anyone when the poop hits the fan ;). Yes you can use Skype or external forums, but you can not and will not get all players using it regularly enough to truely work because a lot of players want to log into The West and play, not log into this that and everything else...(unless your entire membership is a gaming clan).

Also multiple towns do not always mean power, a thinly spread group of quality players each splitting up to lead different union towns means diluting your qualities...which can eventually have a weakening effect...

this is exactly what happened to the o-lore union.

DeletedUser

Okay, the failure of the O-Lores in your eyes has nothing to do with us not letting you duel our allies then ;)

DeletedUser

All you would be "empries" can kiss my ass.

Having 10 towns with an average of 10 members isn't an empire.
It's a small fief at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is exactly what happened to the o-lore union.

I think most of us that are members of the O'Lore union are quite happy with what has taken place with us. We merged a lot active players together and are now having a blast.

I think our town rankings speak volumes as to the success of the moves made by our esteemed leaders.

DeletedUser

UTW
O-Lores
IA
Bitw..

The 4 best unions of this world...
And i quess that this whole world will be theres, it's just a matter of time.

DeletedUser

yea you're right..but without you guys (my enemies) maybe a lot of us aint playing the game no more..i will make sure that i'll entertain you for every second of ur time playing this game.

have fun everyone.

DeletedUser

Yep, without opposition this game world would quickly become dull

DeletedUser

Indeed, i fully appreciate it goes both ways :)

But without the O-Lore what would you do all day?

log on...queue job...log off...

DeletedUser

I won't order alliances. I will add a few great ones (some might be small, but are still great):

Arden
Balkan
Shadow Valley
EC
SE (rather new)
Point
Wolves
Legion

Big alliances might be stronger individually, but right now small ones are the real power.

P.S. I consider o-lores (or newly common -legend) also small [waiting for Bob's inevitable fish-smack] ;)

DeletedUser

I consider us to be a small family or a couple of big towns...with a lot of friends :)