Open Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf124

You're a level 88 with a duel level of 131 on Idaho. You've made choices and it's resulted in you having lots of enemies who now constantly duel you to stop you duelling their people.

Can't handle the heat, stay away from the fire.
I remember playing GTA: San Andreas, I used to use cheat codes to get the fighter jet as soon as I have a new game(or simply save after the tutorial story). Go fly into the locked areas and instantly get five stars, it was so fun to try outmaneuvering other fighter jets! A good challenge it was, would do it again.

Well, Thank God ! Your on here to put everyone in their place. Sheesh... According to you I'm a cry baby, can't properly build a playing character, have no clue to the game mechanics, I have no BALLS and its all my fault. Wow this reeks of Elitism just a Tad, Ehh:rolleyes: Elitist = 1. A person who believes that they are superior to others(and thus deserve favored status) because of their intellect, social status, wealth, or other factors. 2. Somebody who believes that society should be ruled by an elite class.

In other words, you reached five stars(max wanted level) and can't outmaneuver your competition cause it is "too hard".

No one is being elitist, and the cheat codes in this game are simply nuggets. You can outmaneuver without using the cheat codes, simply go townless and grow as the others have pointed out.

DeletedUser25384

Ya'll don't get it, I was playing in 2010 and before in Worlds 1 and 7 when all the level 120's were crying there's nothing to do now. That's why you cloud 9's can now duel down.The code was changed to kowtow to the Elitist.

DeletedUser15368

The main change since then is eliminating zero motivation duelling so one can no longer just farm low level players. A change I completely agree with as a former 0%er. The duel range is the same afaik, you just had no idea you had to manage it or get smacked around by the townmates of the players you've duelled with your tiny player level and big duel level.

Pankreas PorFavor

Ya'll don't get it, I was playing in 2010 and before in Worlds 1 and 7 when all the level 120's were crying there's nothing to do now. That's why you cloud 9's can now duel down.The code was changed to kowtow to the Elitist.

I get it very well, just look left and see "JOINED: JUL 22, 2010" under avatar. I also remember your name because I play here for about for 10 years too. I think you also played in W4?

I don't know if you were away for too long or just refuse to remember, but the only things they changed (regarding DL) is that DL is capped at 450, and now it can drop if you stop dueling or if you lose duels (intentionally - a lot of people do that) because you lose duel xp this way.

The fact is - you CAN NOT duel down just like that. You're probably the only level 88 player in Idaho that players 30-40-50 levels above can duel, and only because you increased your DL. They can't just pick any low level player and attack them because they're an easy target. They can do that only with those that were reckless enough to increase their DL that much = you. The only one, or one of just a few that did it. That part of the game mechanics is the same ever since DL was introduced. Your DL dictates who you can or can't duel, and your DL is under your control. Unfortunately for you, there aren't any noobs in Idaho 20-30 levels lower than you who did the same thing you did, and that's why you can't "duel down". Not because of Inno, but because other players pay attention to their DL :p

Actually, by removing 0-mot dueling Inno did quite the opposite of what you accuse them for. It is now so much harder or practically impossible to keep your DL down if you're actively dueling. That separates those that duel (you) from those who don't duel (other players with a similar level to yours). Instead of dueling other level 88 players with no dueling skills and no dueling gear, you now have to try your luck against those who have a higher DL - either because they are the same level as you but also duel a lot and have a high DL; or those who don't duel (at least not successfully ;)), but their character level is higher than yours which also increases their DL. And that's what makes things more fair. You being able only to duel players 10 levels above/below you, even if they have no duel skills, duel gear or any interest in dueling - that's what is less fair. Just think about it a little. Level 88 vs. level 88 does NOT mean it's a fair duel. Also level 88 vs level 150 doesn't mean that it's unfair and that level 150 has an advantage. It's demonstrated too many times.

RaiderTr

Well now lots of duelers only duel the ppl with lowest Duel level game allows (basically new players with No gear) , so they dont get Character & Duel Xp.
Which I find lame but what can you do.

Pankreas PorFavor

Well now lots of duelers only duel the ppl with lowest Duel level game allows (basically new players with No gear) , so they dont get Character & Duel Xp.
Which I find lame but what can you do.

new players with no gear - you can only attack those for a while, at the beginning. your level and duel level will soon grow enough to leave these guys alone, but I agree that it's the worst possible thing someone can do in this game - someone who just started playing the game, and you immediately kill their will to stay and continue playing this game. very counterproductive.

RaiderTr

Yea, and they do it for a loooong time as they manage to (simply because Game allows it) get almost no Character Xp.

DeletedUser25384

Well kiddies it's time too move on. Open Season it is !

I would like to thank everyone for helping out. If I ride up on, say a level 138 worker that I absolutely clobber em like 2569~707 and if they should happen to question why I dueled him/her. I can enlighten them in using the same logic I found here. That's it's their fault and certainly not mine.Yes indeed their own fault for allowing me to be able to duel them. How stupid of them to be so careless with their SP & AP distribution what foolish and serious mistakes they were making.... Thanks all and God bless. CT

Pankreas PorFavor

Well kiddies it's time too move on. Open Season it is !

I would like to thank everyone for helping out. If I ride up on, say a level 138 worker that I absolutely clobber em like 2569~707 and if they should happen to question why I dueled him/her. I can enlighten them in using the same logic I found here. That's it's their fault and certainly not mine.Yes indeed their own fault for allowing me to be able to duel them. How stupid of them to be so careless with their SP & AP distribution what foolish and serious mistakes they were making.... Thanks all and God bless. CT

well, duh! :rolleyes:
it's the bloody west ffs, people with guns ride through the prairie and they're looking for someone to ambush, shoot and rob. if you're open for attack, if you're defenseless, if you carry large sums of money with you and lose them in a duel - who's to blame, Mickey Mouse?!
and if you're the one who ambushes, shoots and steals from people and then someone comes around for revenge and kicks your but - don't whine. it's as simple as that in the wild west. most of the other players are hostile and want your money or just your head. it's a competitive game and almost everyone is the enemy. protect yourself, this is not farmville.

Pankreas PorFavor

Ohh l00k dear there's another INNO pet. Good lil doggie...

8x604y.png

I suppose Inno blocks all the likes and support you receive for your posts? The possibility that you're wrong just doesn't exist, right?

DeletedUser25384

Lmfao Wow Gee let me know where to join this Circus so I can hang out with you CLOWNS. That's the most puked out Elitist comment iv'e heard in a while. Next you'll be telling me I don't have the right to be here anymore because I don't meet your STANDARDS. What A pompous F... .

Pankreas PorFavor

Lmfao Wow Gee let me know where to join this Circus so I can hang out with you CLOWNS. That's the most puked out Elitist comment iv'e heard in a while. Next you'll be telling me I don't have the right to be here anymore because I don't meet your STANDARDS. What A pompous F... .

As ColeThornton was driving down the freeway, an announcement came on the radio:
"A car going the wrong way on Route 280. Please be careful!”
“It's not just one car,” said ColeThornton, “It's hundreds of them!”

Nobody agrees with your posts. People have tried to explain to you how the game works and why you're in this situation. You have yourself established that you can't find anyone who can duel up like you can (i.e. why you can't duel down) - because nobody else did the same mistakes as you did. And then you insist on insults and false accusations! You're so weak and small that you can't accept that you might be wrong. It's sad, actually. But, that attitude is also the explanation of your play style, the constant aggressive dueling that increased your DL to this point. I hope that venting your real life frustrations in an online game and forum is helping you not to fall apart. I do feel pity for you, and people that are forced to be around you IRL have my sympathy.
Take care, follow your doctor's orders and try not to do to people in real life what you're doing to people you meet online. Bye!

DeletedUser25384

And further more I'll not be BULLIED by YOU or any other INNO Pets either...............................

Pankreas PorFavor

And further more I'll not be BULLIED by YOU or any other INNO Pets either...............................

as far as this game and this forum is concerned, you will not be bullied, you aren't bullied now, any you weren't bullied before. people disagreed with you, laid out facts that can be checked easily, and you replied with insults. try to calm down, for your own good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.