Open Multiple Product Bags

Abydos1

Ever wanted to open 3000 Product Bags all at once? I think we should have to ability to choose how many bags we want to open in one shot. Kinda like the grab all items button in the market window. Please let me know if this can be done...thanks and best of luck!

RaiderTr

Yeah that's nice if it works but some people actually play the game without scripts so it would be nice to have that feature already included.
Ironic how in all these years they didn't even implement the most useful/needed (and easy to implement) features that scripts have.

DeletedUser15368

Yeah that's nice if it works but some people actually play the game without scripts so it would be nice to have that feature already included.
Your choice, but you're missing out on a lot of features and fixes that IgnoGames will never bother implementing. Most of the things you could ask for have already been written into one of the major userscripts, like opening multiple chests, live fort battle statistics and various improvements to the Fort battle UI, coloured text in chat, sending event currency to friends much easier, better inventory and crafting... You're basically playing half a game without the scripts here. I could understand wanting to experience a game as the creators intended it, but the fact that this game went from what it was, to a tombola simulator with broken PvP and grindy PvE and no meaningful development to improve it, I believe your stance on scripts is detrimental to your own experience. Might be interesting to know that some of the most useful ones were written by game Developers, Community Managers and moderators.
And if you're playing on mobile and physically can't use scripts, we've been asking for better mobile experience for a decade and anyone who plays like that has my sympathies.
You also are unlikely to even get a reply from the poor, equally ignored forum staff if you have an idea to improve gameplay, as you'll notice on this thread and every other thread with ideas to improve gameplay over the last couple of years, so Scripters are our only hope in most cases and I think the majority of people couldn't play without them.

Enjoy all the clicking though with your principles intact :dastardly:

I did, obviously :p
https://github.com/The-West-Scripts ftw

Last edited by a moderator: