One thing about the classic server

DeletedUser38748

As we all know the classic server will close as soon as July ends, leaving many players and mostly veterans including me with just a taste of how fun the game used to be. My opinion is that the server should stay online and either a) stay in the original "first day" release or b)(I prefer this one) progress normally up to the patch(Version 1.29) before the big belts and pants update because I feel like that was the patch that drove off many people away, leading The-West to a downfall since then. But that's just my opinion. What do you guys think?

Thanks for taking the time to read this

DeletedUser15368

I just want more Classic West in whatever form it comes at me. I've got absolutely no intention of going back to play Tombola Simulator, now that I've been reminded where we came from and where we are now, so yes please, monetise the damn game and let us play it permanently, it's so much fun.

DeletedUser38748

I just want more Classic West in whatever form it comes at me. I've got absolutely no intention of going back to play Tombola Simulator, now that I've been reminded where we came from and where we are now, so yes please, monetise the damn game and let us play it permanently, it's so much fun.

My thoughts exactly. Although most of it is just nostalgia, it's really interesting to see the aspects of the game from different perspective almost 6 years later. Hope the server stays online. : )

DeletedUser15368

Nostalgia is a big factor, yeah, but Classic is the objectively better game imo. It's actually challenging, takes weeks to get to level 20, you have to use the shop gear you're lucky (or unlucky) enough to get in your town, it takes a solid effort from the entire town to even build it, duelling is so great, quests are actually useful and worth completing... all of this in contrast to Tombola Simulator

DeletedUser35533

Im among the people who likes the way the game is now. It has some balancing issues but I like the upgrades. This game has a lot more room to grow without needing higher system requirements and I would like to see it happen (even if its unlikely to happen). going to classic feels like going from gta san andreas to gta 3

DeletedUser38726

Im among the people who likes the way the game is now. It has some balancing issues but I like the upgrades. This game has a lot more room to grow without needing higher system requirements and I would like to see it happen (even if its unlikely to happen). going to classic feels like going from gta san andreas to gta 3

(opinion incoming)
quality of gameplay >>> nice graphics

It is like saying that COD:Black Ops 3 is better than COD: Black Ops 1 because it has better graphics...

DeletedUser15368

This game has a lot more room to grow without needing higher system requirements and I would like to see it happen (even if its unlikely to happen)
Considering that they announced a year or two ago that they weren't going to develop new features any more, and all we get are broken quests with useless rewards with every update, which need to be fixed in the subsequent update along side the latest broken quest in a perpetual loop of broken and useless quests, and some new tombolas set excreted upon us every couple of months, i'd say that it's indeed fairly unlikely to happen.