Old Character avatar

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4202385
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4202385

Hello, i started playing the west again after a few years and i noticed that some playes have the old characters avatar on their profile (like 10 years ago. ex: trapper, cowboy, mexican). How is this possible? beacause i miss those avatars, i think they were muck better than these new ones.

Pankreas PorFavor

Hello, i started playing the west again after a few years and i noticed that some playes have the old characters avatar on their profile (like 10 years ago. ex: trapper, cowboy, mexican). How is this possible? beacause i miss those avatars, i think they were muck better than these new ones.

it's simple. they are long time players who played the game 10 years ago, active all this time and when the new avatars were added to the game, they just didn't change theirs.
I agree with you, I also like the old avatars and I wish I could have my back.

btw. there's also a possibility you're talking about staff members who are using these old avatars, even in new worlds that were open after new avatars were introduced to the game.

Al35ul

There are a few ways through which the old avatars can be obtained, including but not limited to:

1. Gold rush worlds like the recent one we have had where old avatars were part of the rewards
2. Reach the 10th friendship reward, giving you a "personalised set and avatar" (it can be an old avatar)
3. We are in the clear for using Old Avatars for as reward for our contests. We haven't had any on the forum with that reward but we might in the future. You might also find relevant contests on the The West Facebook Page that might have the old avatars as rewards.

Ranger-Schwartz

I am a big fan of my old Davey Crocket avatar. I changed it to my current one and I somewhat regret it. Anything you can do to make this a possibility would be a great thing. Honestly...my quote in this forum at the bottom of my posts were made almost 12 years ago in the spirit of that very photo which was my avatar originally

Sam J McCord

Ah, the good old days! I had the Cavalryman as my avatar back in those days. I do recall wondering what had happened to the game world at the time of that particular update, as I had been away from the game for a short period of time, but I do appreciate the new/current avatar style as well.