oktoberfest thread!

DeletedUser

I have a Issue with the Item Potion of Wisdom .. I would like to know what is the use of this potion for a lvl 120 player??? just a waste of bonds as lvl 120 dont need it and it is Unsellable... I would like to request inno to plz make them sellable

Has been done quite a few times, but making them auctionable will make them abusable so the idea has been rejected. It will be as it is. However a few level 120's like them as well because they want to climb up in the rankings.

DeletedUser

If I loose the AP roll, do I still get the item from that prize pool?

Damn I was stupid, forgot I had 800 bonds and rolled them on 150 :<. Could've got the whole set. In that case, maybe another "It's raining bonds! Hallelujah!" event?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i keep getting crap items from the 150 nuggets draw, i have a good amount of sp and ap in streangth and stamina plus hp, but i spent 1500nuggets and about 450 bonds and got no pants and one jacket only, the free spins keeps giving me weird stuf LOL

DeletedUser

On arizona i found a steel lined box with charlatan's shoes in it. You know that feel, when I opened it...

DeletedUser

i got a steel lined on a free draw, worst was that potion of wisdom on a 150 bond draw...

jeuj 25% xp, but in reality even a coffee or that green energy buff for 36 bonds is worth more then that potion since with a 36 bond potion by just spamming some 15 sec jobs you can get more xp(not to mention money and items and products) then you get from such a lousy potion, its total nonsense those potions are in the rare category, seeing how useless they are even for non level 120s

DeletedUser35520

my favorite so far was on the 800 nug play. I "Won" a premium chest... inside a calamity jane's cartridge belt... wish i could say it was the first time its dropped from a premium chest, but i've had it 4 times myself.

DeletedUser

I did three on the last tombola and got a gun and two potions. On the one before that I got a dueling weapon and two bond letters. I'm never doing another 800.

One Armed Ninja

Is it just me, or is George McJunkin's necktie a little.... out of place?
Looks as if they got KingFisher and Junkin switched, but that doesn't explain the shooting on KingFisher necklace

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why on the earth is potion of plentiful wisdom considered rare? 10% experience is awfully useless!

Now compare it with the thanksgiving roast which has 100% energy and work mot increase and falls under "common" category. There's absolutely no logic in that.

DeletedUser

i love the way they count silly items as rare prizes, paid 25 bonds for the 2nd slot of the oktoberfest and got a bag containing a 'rare' item, whooopi, it was a marriage certificate worth $2, i feel sooooooooooooooooooooo spoilt

Why on the earth is potion of plentiful wisdom considered rare? 10% experience is awfully useless!

Now compare it with the thanksgiving roast which has 100% energy and work mot increase and falls under "common" category. There's absolutely no logic in that.

you are should think yourself lucky, i got a marriage certificate worth $2 in my 'rare' bag

DeletedUser

I can't believe it! Now I found a grey bandana from the wooden box!

DeletedUser34767

4 potions of minor wisdom in 13 finished plates.

DeletedUser32819

I've spent a lot of gold nuggets in the 150 roll and only got a steel lined box with junk inside a lot.I've had a lot of good gear from the free and 25 though.

DeletedUser17350

Since when is level 17 for the free draws and level 4 for the 25 bonds/nuggets draw level 19? :blink:

One Armed Ninja

The levels by the draws show how many times you've used one.

So 17 by the free draw would mean you've successfully eaten the free one 17 times, and level 4 for the 25 bond one would mean you've eaten that twice (each win counts as 2 levels there)
I think if you bribe it might not increase you overall level, but I don't know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser17350

Yeah, but 17 + 4 should still be 21 plates and not 19! This is in Dakota.

In W11 18, 6 and 4 add up to 28 plates. ;)