oktoberfest thread!

DeletedUser

since its here we can talk about it

i read on beta there still might come a few tweaks and changes to the sets?

should be needed heck bavarian set you get is better almost then the fisher set

and the duel and FF sets are worse then all previous set

still awesome addition you can bond now as well those categories

jarograv

DaTwista said:
it is intended that players very rarely (if ever) lose

Desi Boukerse said:
it is intended that players rarely lose

I've already lost 3/6 duels... is this the intended result or has the win chance been tweeked without notice as the Easter Tombola was? How is everyone else's luck playing out? :)

DeletedUser

Where is the official information about all items provided in the fest? With real money and hard-earned bonds being spent I am sure more than I would like to see what "the shop" actually offers...

-xq

DeletedUser

Where is the official information about all items provided in the fest? With real money and hard-earned bonds being spent I am sure more than I would like to see what "the shop" actually offers...

-xq

So just see in Octoberfest screens. You can see all reward item's stats there.

DeletedUser

i lost also quite a lot of duels, funnest ones are those on strength i got 150 str and still lose :D

its just totally random, and its more then rare i got abt a 25% lose range

delldell56

are they duels? it just tells me i dropped my food because i am too clumsy or not strong enough to eat it properly. funnier even that one of those i lost was with a toon that's almost pure dex/cha to the point that i could duel npcs naked and still win.

DeletedUser34767

Maybe you need more stamina to win a eating contest. I won both tries so far, but two tries are not enough to make any judgement on how hard it is to win.

DeletedUser

It almost seems like a coin toss (well, a higher percentage than that) with the actual number being based on what you have in that particular skill. The target always seems close to the skill.``

DeletedUser35968

i started with a lose. :( later i paid 25 bonds and got King fisher's belt. :)
i was keeping bonds to buy soap opera set, i don't think, i can buy it in nearby future.

DeletedUser17612

On beta i have pure STR toon and the event there did not take clothes into account (at least before it went live).
I have won most of spins with 0 skills, but out of all of them, STR was chosen the most (i would say over 60%).

SO i would say, the skills don't matter; it's pur luck based.

delldell56

so far and after trying 3 times on each of my 8 worlds, i can say this oktoberfest event thinks i should hire the japanese guy who eats hot dogs for a living. apparently, i am completely incapable of feeding myself without dropping my food. it doesn't matter if i gear up or anything. i am too sissy to finish a full meal! on the bright side, since i was never expected to finish even close to first place for the final reward, i don't have to sweat to keep a winning streak alive :p

DeletedUser35520

Thanks for trying to help out, Fafer. I could not find the sets in that thread, the spoiler did not show them and neither are they shown in the discussion thread.

Nearly all are in tw-db though, but again it is unofficial.
I'd like to see the official facts and figures.

-xq

log into the forum and you will be able to see the set bonuses, other wise just the set names in bold print

DeletedUser

I have a Issue with the Item Potion of Wisdom .. I would like to know what is the use of this potion for a lvl 120 player??? just a waste of bonds as lvl 120 dont need it and it is Unsellable... I would like to request inno to plz make them sellable