Feedback Oktoberfest 2022

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Howdy everyone,

Bring your thoughts on the event. What was the best, what was the worst, what should we think about for next time?

Your The West Team

darthmaul99174

The duel set is too ridiculous to wear, I'm sure many people are fine with it and swing that way but for people that play this game for the setting, it's stupid.

Also, the stats are a bit too low to be useful.

Wont be using this set at all lol

DeletedUser15368

This will bring us to 297 sets in the game, which may have something to do with the graphic design - if all other possibilities are exhausted, but is anything special planned for the big 300? :'P

Is anything planned for the ~290 non-viable outdated sets or do we just do this forever?

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone have all of the almost 300 sets?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kidd Kalypso

This will bring us to 297 sets in the game, which may have something to do with the graphic design - if all other possibilities are exhausted, but is anything special planned for the big 300? :'P

Is anything planned for the ~290 non-viable outdated sets or do we just do this forever?

Allow me to answer this one....
no
no
and no.

ALIJOOON

unfortunately this fort def damager's set is not good enough again
you should bring sets close to Union set or selling again Union to be fair
those bought union 3 years ago are not buying any fort sets and still so powerful from all other next sets that we spend many money and nuggets to be close to them
Captain set is a bit close in attack but we wont have def gears near to Union for sniper's def
-it's not good

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist

I was considering a sarcastic set that offered a combined 300 SPs in every skill then realized if the “secret project” releases it’d probably become obsolete….

DOG IS HEAD

The duel set is too ridiculous to wear, I'm sure many people are fine with it and swing that way but for people that play this game for the setting, it's stupid.

Also, the stats are a bit too low to be useful.

Wont be using this set at all lol
For me as a pure dueler - this set comes in as a great deal to have high tactics gear. That is the only part I am missing at the moment regarding dueling sets. Will see how it works - especially against premium soldiers with 50% bonus tactics. Going to be hard to crack, only high appearance players. But then again - missing vital SP into dodge/aim :)

darthmaul99174

For me as a pure dueler - this set comes in as a great deal to have high tactics gear. That is the only part I am missing at the moment regarding dueling sets. Will see how it works - especially against premium soldiers with 50% bonus tactics. Going to be hard to crack, only high appearance players. But then again - missing vital SP into dodge/aim :)

I'm glad it's a good set for you, it's not an improvement to old sets which is a shame for us that have the best of the best upgraded already, but this should be accessible for everyone that doesn't I hope

Also if you can't break someones tactics, don't even try.. Just focus fully on the other stats to beat :)

Beefmeister

anyway, as my actual feedback...i think the fort fights were perfectly fine right now after the release of john bull. i wasn't afraid to get rekt in attack anymore. (since i have 1760 hp and have to protect the tanks that are hiding behind me)

this release of the Astor set was...pretty much unexplainable and stupid. the nerf is fine. at least that...since i'm gonna have to protect the tanks that are hiding behind me again with defense damagers dealing huge amounts of damage again.

duel set is...ok i guess, but nothing game changing...there are similar combos already

speed set is fine but i wonder how far can those go...soon we're gonna turtle rocket on the map.

in my opinion, the developer of this game should be changed right now. :lol: at least better than the previous one...at least that.

one time i actually start seeing balanced fights and you mess that up in 2 months...idk how that's possible but this is darwin awards level of intelligence

Darkuletzz

I did like 1x 9000 prezels oktobefest chest
4x free -2 oktobefest chest
2x 1500 -1 oktobefest chest
its like 50 % or something for this, that is pretty pathetic.

ra1g

Free set's knife is still broken even tho it was reported back when it was only available on beta. Pls fix.

Also a typo in Younger's knife name. Pls fix.

Attachments

• IMG_20220921_082411.jpg
    IMG_20220921_082411.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20220921_083922.jpg
    IMG_20220921_083922.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 21