Oktoberfest 2021 Feedback

RaiderTr

So they will leave the Carl set as is? Aka horrible?

Idk why we needed 2 more Tanks sets but yeah.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Why would they change it? They think about these sets enough before they release them.

RaiderTr

By that logic, why would they put a Tank set at all when they release a free one?
Or vice versa.

Apart from previous event giving one.

Protasov

So I have the quest "It is me, Master of Events" today become available from Henry. Is that a couple days early?

RaiderTr

This was the best event of the year with decent Sets and longest duration, but Inno decided to take it away from us with inferior sets as well..

Like 22 sector damage for Clothing, 10 damage for Weapons of a "Tank" set with 0 (none, nada) resistance.. what the hell?

Speed set.. Last year's "free set" Schwarz is better.

asdf124

By that logic, why would they put a Tank set at all when they release a free one?
Or vice versa.

Apart from previous event giving one.
Wanna hear something funny? Lets take a look at carl's cloth set at level 5 versus a captain cloth set at level 0. Just humor me okay!?

Captain=735 hiding+73 dodge+640 leadership+426 aim+3.55 attack+45 damage bonus=1375 important skills+499 helpful skills./3.55 attack+45 damage

Carl's=584 health points+498 hiding+415 dodge+180 aim+547 leadership+5 defense+22 resistance=1082 important skills+1062 helpful skills/5 defense+22 resistance.(by the way, 22 resistance is actually less than 22 damage if captain had 22 damage.)

So, tank sets are essentially not as effective as damage sets. If damage sets get 45 damage bonus, it would be fair for tank sets get 90 resistance.

(note: Didn't add the leadership cause it isn't really being cost effective but if we'd say half would be fair to be cost effective, it would equate to 1360.5 IS)

And worse thing is, having a level 5 carl would barely make it effective against a level 0 captain set.

Oh wait, its 22 damage not resistance. My bad.

Last edited:

asdf124

22 damage actually, not resistance.
Which is even more absurd.
In the wiki, it doesn't even say sector bonus. It says ff/adventure bonus. That means conflicting information since sector bonuses don't even work in adventures.