Oktoberfest 2016 discussion

DeletedUser36192

another batch of sets coming out two weeks after the last sets became auctionable. Sigh, will it never end :(

On a side note: damn +5 attack for lee set :eek:

asdf124

another batch of sets coming out two weeks after the last sets became auctionable. Sigh, will it never end :(

On a side note: damn +5 attack for lee set :eek:
Lee's set doesn't have normal 6 attack, but a sector bonus which gives yourself and others a huge bonus of 6 :D

DeletedUser5238

how do you get the local beer for the second part of the quest?

DeletedUser36931

OK, got the beer, now we need to know how to get the "Parcel with Clothes". I thought Maya's quest would give us that but it doesn't look like it will. I suppose we have to do some arbitrary job until it drops? I do wish they would give some clues or hints about what you have to do in these quests.

asdf124

OK, got the beer, now we need to know how to get the "Parcel with Clothes". I thought Maya's quest would give us that but it doesn't look like it will. I suppose we have to do some arbitrary job until it drops? I do wish they would give some clues or hints about what you have to do in these quests.
You need to do a quest for the parcel clothes.

DeletedUser38425

is there a rule about eating?... or the right way to eat because i keep dropping the food.

Pankreas PorFavor

she's just teasing you. there is no rule. a random number is drawn, compared to the number of points you have assigned in a random attribute and that's it. nothing you can do about it - just make sure you have 480 pretzels in case you need to bribe.

DeletedUser

she's just teasing you. there is no rule. a random number is drawn, compared to the number of points you have assigned in a random attribute and that's it. nothing you can do about it - just make sure you have 480 pretzels in case you need to bribe.

note that if you lose, your score does not get reset this time, you only need to wait additional time. so 480 pretzels are not mandatory