Oktoberfest 2016 discussion

DeletedUser35533

note that if you lose, your score does not get reset this time, you only need to wait additional time. so 480 pretzels are not mandatory
if you are pure anything then its best not to try naked. I don't think you would win with 0s in 3 out of 4 attributes

DeletedUser36192

Hey so i was wondering, regarding the new chest items: Lucky Chest, and Rare Chest does anyone know what you can find inside?

Also for the rare chest, i've had two now and gotten pretty lame drops. I think maybe a change in their description to something along the lines of "This chest contains 1 random item from the old sets" because I do not consider "best and legendary items from old sets" to include: Frank James Boots or Frank Eatons Belt.

asdf124

Rare chest have other rare categorized items from previous events.

Lucky chest have luck charm, speed boosters etc

Very rare has same concept probably.

Pankreas PorFavor

I just got a tent from a "Lucky" chest. 9000 pretzels or 150 nuggets for an item that costs 25 nuggets/bonds. Lucky chest. LUCKY?!? Who invents this crap?!

asdf124

I just got a tent from a "Lucky" chest. 9000 pretzels or 150 nuggets for an item that costs 25 nuggets/bonds. Lucky chest. LUCKY?!? Who invents this crap?!
Compared to some items in common category, the lucky chest/box is by far worse. Now you mentioned it, I might do an actual recalculation to determine what has better chances.....

I might do all three until I get the set than try for very rare via hard work(FF, adventure and work work work!!!!)

DeletedUser22685

if you are pure anything then its best not to try naked. I don't think you would win with 0s in 3 out of 4 attributes
Firstly, I'm not sure why anyone would bother getting naked just to do their tombola spin so this advice seems pretty redundant.

Secondly, the "random" numbers that are drawn are actually based on your attribute points. You'll notice that your higher attributes will have higher numbers drawn and vice versa for lower ones. Having 300 AP in all four attributes won't make you more likely to win than having 10 in each. In fact, even if all of your attributes are at 0 you'll find that the tombola draws a 0 more often than not and when you do happen to lose it's only by a point or so.

DeletedUser35533

Firstly, I'm not sure why anyone would bother getting naked just to do their tombola spin so this advice seems pretty redundant.
No one is getting naked to do tombola but if you are a pure trader it might be better to switch over to your speed set instead of doing it in your sleepyhead set. I did not say that more points will make you win, I'm saying it may be better not to have 0s in 3 out of 4 attributes. its your pretzels so do whatever you want, Im just expressed my opinion because on one of the first spins I got a 0 and lost(as far as I recall it was 0 and I got 0 but I lost. I think you need greater number, not equal or less).

DeletedUser36192

You'll need to do the Oktober is coming questline if i'm correct

DeletedUser22685

No one is getting naked to do tombola but if you are a pure trader it might be better to switch over to your speed set instead of doing it in your sleepyhead set. I did not say that more points will make you win, I'm saying it may be better not to have 0s in 3 out of 4 attributes. its your pretzels so do whatever you want, Im just expressed my opinion because on one of the first spins I got a 0 and lost(as far as I recall it was 0 and I got 0 but I lost. I think you need greater number, not equal or less).
What I meant was that having 0 in three out of four attributes makes absolutely no difference. The tombola will turn up a 0 in one of those three attributes just as often as it would've turned up a low enough score for you to win otherwise, so you don't need to go to the hassle of changing clothes at all.

Also, rolling a 0 with 0 AP does indeed win you a prize; I tested it just now to be sure. Maybe you had a couple of clothing bonus points in that attribute when you lost.

DeletedUser38363

Trading, I got it on my 5th try
By trading I assume you mean using the mobile trader and using nuggets to change the offer. Is that correct? I tried a few times but don't want to waste too many nuggets if that isn't how to get a beer.

Al35ul

By trading I assume you mean using the mobile trader and using nuggets to change the offer. Is that correct? I tried a few times but don't want to waste too many nuggets if that isn't how to get a beer.

No, I mean the job, Trading, you can find it on the map if you type ''Trading'' in the search box

asdf124

I disagree, high demand for loot chest is making it highly valued(100K min, 300K+) is the prices for em.

Loot chest can be gotten at 20 wins for a guaranteed 1(20*250=5000)

You have a random chance to get it in adventures after reaching 35+. Lucky, steel, very rare chest are the real jokes of this event....

DeletedUser35533

I disagree, high demand for loot chest is making it highly valued(100K min, 300K+) is the prices for em.

Loot chest can be gotten at 20 wins for a guaranteed 1(20*250=5000)

You have a random chance to get it in adventures after reaching 35+. Lucky, steel, very rare chest are the real jokes of this event....
you could get 1 or 2 after a hard day of adventures. It has a chance of having something from adventures set but its more likely to have mojo, 8 hour buff,clover, etc. economy is different depending on the word but I don't think anyone would ever pay that much

asdf124

you could get 1 or 2 after a hard day of adventures. It has a chance of having something from adventures set but its more likely to have mojo, 8 hour buff,clover, etc. economy is different depending on the world but I don't think anyone would ever pay that much

Every world has limited supply, and a higher demand for em.(outlaw rifle v1-2 can get a dueler class to hit about 39k damage)