Oktoberfest - 2014

DeletedUser36011

All the more reason to make the realization of it a little easier then. Are secretly a Russian Oligarch Pty? I am not saying for nothing but a little easier.

Nothing about being an Oligarch, but for example, at around level 130 or so Ludvig's gun set(just two items as part of the set) is comparable to the GG in terms of ability(the right hand is pretty good for dueling too ;)). Should it be easier to get than the GG? Also the whole set gets you the animal spirits quest done without any reskilling because of what it adds to all AP, again something you usually needed to reskill with in the past(albeit slightly). The set is very very good, and allows you to do things you would have had to get in a very hard way in the past. It shouldnt be easy to get

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35712

Fair point. Having got six pieces now at level 90 odd I see your point.

Deleted User - 3853873

Then lets nerf the Ludvig set to nothing, because Ludvig's set is very very good. If you want it for 'nothing', lets have it be worth 'next to nothing' :p
I dont agree with you sir,first the holiday sets are suppose to be the weaker sets to keep free players playing this game in hopes they will spend real money one day to try and get the better sets.So the set should be available to get for free players on the free spins,just like easter and independence day set.You can argue all you want that they should not be able to get them,but then will see how long this game last without all the free players playing it,wont be a lot on markets to buy or people to chat with if only premium players are on.I usually buy nugs for these events myself,but I am unemployed at this moment and would rather buy food then a pixel for my pc screen,so I am playing free this event and find it unfair that you cannot get the holiday set without spending money.It doesnt hurt one bit IMO if some free players actually get a set once a year for free that is a good set.Maybe they should nerf it some and still make free players feel like they can also get a set like everyone else.If they put in the time and effort to hit eat every 4 hours and more as the time goes up,they should be rewarded,because at least they are active players and the game isnt a freaking ghost town .dont punish the free players or insult them or they will be closing more worlds until none are left.

DeletedUser30417

A full Ludwig set is indeed hard to aqcuire for non-premium players. You need 40 free spins and the same number of '25' spins to reach lvl 120 in the tombola, if you want to do it as cost effective as possible. This requires 1,000 bonds for spinning. Since it will be hard to do 40 rounds of spinning within the event period, you might need to spent some bonds on reducing waiting time as well.

So free players who had quite a lot of bonds when the event started should be able to get a complete Ludwig set.

Edit: Since spinning can fail you might need bonds for bribes as well, which further increases the cost of bonds.

DeletedUser35968

I reached stage 31 today. I am not going to buy nuggets to get the Ludwig's set even though its a great set. During next tombola, they will bring another sets and make the current ones weaker. Every time I save bonds to try the 25spin, i need to bribe them and losing all the bonds.

Deleted User - 3853873

I got 250 Bonds from the FREE meal. Nice. :D
grats ,I got one 50 so far lol,was happy to at least get that. oh and Anoop when you play that 25 bond one and cant bribe I think when timer is back down you get to play it free since you lost that time.I saw that in another post.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I did. You get to play the 'pay' meals again once the timer counts down if you can't bribe, but I'm not certain if it affects your level. (As in the Oktoberfest collection items.)

Deleted User - 3853873

Yeah, I did. You get to play the 'pay' meals again once the timer counts down if you can't bribe, but I'm not certain if it affects your level. (As in the Oktoberfest collection items.)
I did it once I think and this tombola the count doesnt reset like others,so if you dont bribe you dont start at zero like the other ones did.thank god lol since cant get set with free plays anyways.I messed up on the easter one and had mine reset at level 20 something lol cause I didnt bribe.But I had nugs that tombola and more time so still got full set.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that happened to me. I was WELL p---ed off!!! With me though, it wasn't that I couldn't AFFORD to Bribe at the time. I happened to click in the wrong place by accident because my mouse slipped and it ASSUMED I didn't WANT to Bribe. I lost SO many levels that day. I was NOT a happy camper.
Glad to know this one doesn't reset. Thanks for the info'. :)

DeletedUser26820

Kudos and congrats, Inno.
You guys did a great job with this event.

Created the (3) new event sets to increase in value as a toon levels up... a prize/reward/gear that keeps giving with activity;
Gave good value to the complete event set, Ludwid's;
Offered a 1:1 bond to nugget ratio for eating and participating and gaining prizes;
And so on.....

Well done, Inno.

Let this one be the model for future events and you'll have me hooked.

DeletedUser35968

The counter does not reset. But does we get a level if we didn't bribe? or just we don't get any prize only?

I hope to get the Ludwig's rifle (probably level 100). Almost impossible since i am not active these days. I hope to win some bonds at free draw :D

DeletedUser

I don't think you get a level if you don't Bribe. You just don't go down. To get prize AND level, you need to Bribe when you fail. [Note: Haven't verified this, but I reckon it is true because if everyone levelled up even when they didn't Bribe, then everyone would rocket up the levels and they don't want that.]

Deleted User - 3853873

The counter does not reset. But does we get a level if we didn't bribe? or just we don't get any prize only?

I hope to get the Ludwig's rifle (probably level 100). Almost impossible since i am not active these days. I hope to win some bonds at free draw :D
The rifle is level 120 ,the oxe is what is at level 100.and ya I am pretty sure if you dont bribe it doesnt go up a level,didnt pay attention cause I cant get to level 120 anyway I dont think have enough time.

DeletedUser35968

I didn't bribed today. Level unchanged.

120? I think I already give up that hope :)

DeletedUser35120

From the boss, earlier on this thread.

Also from the boss, earlier on this thread. :)

I've raised this concern with the development already, that's about as much as I can do from my side at this point. We can only hope for positive feedback.
Regarding the no trade option in this tombola, that is the stance EN taking along with all other markets when it comes to duplicates.

At this point, I am hoping for this item to become tradeable or sellable since high levels having 4 of them have no need to respec at this stage. That's if they decline the removal of this item from the tombolas altogether.

I'll post feedback once the development team has provided us with some.

While I've given concern about these potions in the past, it wasn't logged on our system which I have now done. If the request for the item to be removed is declined, I have also provided alternate solutions. So hopefully, some changes are made to better ease the suffering of our beloved players :)

Which is why zvr asked.

DeletedUser

If you don´t bribe you don´t get the prize or the level. But the timer goes up 10 minutes.

And anybody is noticing that we are getting more defeats than on the other one? Today i lost 2 times on the 25 and 1 time on the free. Right a few minutes ago played on the 150... and lost again. And i have attributes divided by the 4. (90 in mobility... got a 102 for the house)

DeletedUser36559

Yeah I'm losing a lot more than usual lost 3 times on the 25 and twice on the free.