Oil drilling reward

DeletedUser

Proposal
Oil drilling could have a small chance to drop a milkshake, in reference to the movie "There Will Be Blood".

Details
The milkshake could just give you a minor buff, or replenish like 5% your work motivation, or it could just be worth a few bucks to sell to the travelling merchant. The idea is for it to just be an Easter egg, not something serious. It should also have in the description some quote of the movie like "I drink your milkshake!".

Summary
That's about it, it a simple, easy to implement change that would give some free laughs to whoever caught the reference :)

Last edited by a moderator:

retromix

The developers wont bother with such a small update like this, it is just something they dont do, whether they cant be bothered or dont feel it will change the game for the better, so i am just gonna be the first to say this will never pass.... sorry :(

DeletedUser35533

no to buff , but the same way uncut diamond turns to ruby there could be oil turning into bottle of milk

DeletedUser14192

The developers wont bother with such a small update like this, it is just something they dont do, whether they cant be bothered or dont feel it will change the game for the better, so i am just gonna be the first to say this will never pass.... sorry :(

I disagree with this take on it. I think the developers could accomplish this in 5 minutes if they wanted to. It's much simpler then doing holiday events (especially the larger ones they just did) which didn't really improve the game for the better. It just gave out free stuff.

I think this isn't too bad of an idea. It's a nice little Easter egg and we all know they love their Easter eggs in Hamburg.

I think the idea could benefit by being packaged with more Easter egg ideas though. Something from Klondike has got to make a good Easter egg right? Jack London's quill. Bill Haskel's something or another.

Deleted User - 1278415

How about suggesting a quest based on the movie instead. That way you could still do the job and oil drops as normal but in the quest that a milkshake would drop.

I loved that movie. I want to go bowling for milkshakes.