Official Youtube Channel

RaiderTr

I've just noticed that someone have just shared a guide video on TW Official Youtube Channel and it made me curious.

I mean.. All of a sudden took interest in New players?
That'd be good.

Wonder who runs the channel/make the videos thou.

Ps. Please someone make a new Trailer already :roll:

Last edited:

Beefmeister

literally in the video who makes the videos, raider...
please next time post your youtube channel. you baited me this time

Joe Kidd

@magwai the akeoj is the author who apparently is already a member here since January 2021 with 9 posts. I have no idea what a "magwai" is nor an "akeoj", sadly. So is this person a player that has decided or been tapped to produce official content for the game or is this an Inno employee from another division drafted into doing a series of videos. Their voice quality and timbre certainly suggests the latter, yet their other posts suggest the former.

I think this is what bothers me about the branding and "face" of this game in general: the content seems to have no discernible ownership or even just the consideration of introductions for the source. Why not post the content here as well and announce that this user/employee is making a series of videos?

Edit: Sorry Magwai is a sunscreen product.

RaiderTr

Hmm interesting find, good job. I read all comments here but honestly didn't notice her nick.
Why not post the content here as well and announce that this user/employee is making a series of videos?
I know right.

They only share such things on their Facebook page and Group.

I was actually more curious about what our new CM @Hr.Nyborg knows about this.
(As far as I know .Net CM has some kind of affiliation to Facebook as well.)

Beefmeister

@Hr.Nyborg

i have a question. i didn't know where to ask it and this topic seemed fitting as it's about the the-west yt channel

can you tell us, is there any way the things presented in this video are still a real thing?

because honestly, it's been over a year already and it really feels like everything was just a lie. no real progress apart from town shop items being updated, which takes way more than it's supposed to.

you seem like a fair guy that likes to keep the community up to date with the things that are happening behind the scenes and the answer for the question i asked here is probably what everyone is curious about.

this video made me change the way i play to catch up on xp for the potential level cap raise. so. if there's actually no level cap raise in plan...i might want to change the way i play again. i think we deserve to know

RaiderTr

Still hoping they won't make the horrible mistake of increasing level limit while everything is imbalanced and outdated for years, and because Sets are level based.

But knowing Inno-competent high level management that doesn't/didn't care about the game for years..
Idk.

Poker Alice

Still hoping they won't make the horrible mistake of increasing level limit while everything is imbalanced and outdated for years, and because Sets are level based.

But knowing Inno-competent high level management that doesn't/didn't care about the game for years..
Idk.
I'm really trying to practice a live and let live attitude. I'll just let people express what they want to express. I suppose that applies to real world events too. I guess it is sort of like sharing the road with a BMW driver. BMW ignorance is kind of difficult. A friend once suggested that if someone is using their horn unnecessarily and it is becoming annoying don't bother getting upset just - beep back at them. :D

Beep. I'm just wondering when you are going to get off this hate wagon for Inno, forget the past and attempt to move-ment on?

Nisa

I'm really trying to practice a live and let live attitude. I'll just let people express what they want to express. I suppose that applies to real world events too. I guess it is sort of like sharing the road with a BMW driver. BMW ignorance is kind of difficult. A friend once suggested that if someone is using their horn unnecessarily and it is becoming annoying don't bother getting upset just - beep back at them. :D

Beep. I'm just wondering when you are going to get off this hate wagon for Inno, forget the past and attempt to move-ment on?

Shhhh ..I am a BMW driver . Beep back at you.

Raider didnt say anything wrong though. we still suffer from the damage done but will welcome every and any positive change.

RaiderTr

Another

I dunno why these are only accessible via link and can't be seen on Channel though

Last edited: