Off Topic Help :P

DeletedUser

Pac-Man and Super Mario Brothers are a decade apart. Mario's first appearance would be more appropriate here: Donkey Kong, one of my favorites. My real favorite is Galaga though.

DeletedUser

im making a ganme right now ;)

hope it wil be good

well it is still in the drawing board section not programming but i hope it wil;l be good as for sid medier

i like the xbox 360 one but had one for pc not as good as rome tw and AOE i think

and im getting Halo Wars tommorow which will be good

DeletedUser

Pac-Man and Super Mario Brothers are a decade apart. Mario's first appearance would be more appropriate here: Donkey Kong, one of my favorites. My real favorite is Galaga though.

So, lol - They're still Old School

I grew up with boys, so I played racing and war games. :p

master warrior said:
and im getting Halo Wars tommorow which will be good
lol, my uncle is a major in the U.S. Army and he still likes to play that *rolling my eyes*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

one of my favorate old school PC games of all time is Captian Blood followed by Gold Rush .

DeletedUser

Hey, when you're young they are a godsend! Rollarcoaster tycoon, Zoo tycoon, mall tycoon.... Then those tycoon like games not involving the world tycoon like theme hospital. Fab.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Zoo Tycoon, I caged everything together in a maze of metal bars and my animals started eating people :laugh:

DeletedUser

yea i have RR Tycoon 2 and 3 and use to have airport tycoon but definatly not top 10s