Nuggets Refund

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4212631
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4212631

A player is not applicable for reimbursement or a refund on premium currency and/or premium services used if they have been banned, leave the game or the account is deleted.

How can I make refund for nuggets, and how it works? I mean not refund for money, but for the nuggets itself.

Pankreas PorFavor

You can always contact support if something went wrong.
But, I am not sure what would be a valid reason to get a refund? "I used nuggets in Dakota and I thought I was in Colorado?" I wonder what they would reply to that ;)

Contact support. In 2013, I was queuing multiple sleeps on my phone. The extra tap on the phone activated premium automation. I queued only 4 sleeps (so I wouldn't be using the automation) and contacted support. They reimbursed the 50 nuggets to my account. I don't know if support is still accommodating in that manner, but it was a nice gesture when they could've said no.

Abydos1

Has experienced this? Whenever I queue more than the 4 jobs allowed I get the Automation popup and the 'Cancel' button doesn't work. It's when you queue more than 4 jobs with 4 more jobs at a time like when doing 15 second jobs and this prompt comes up but pressing the 'Cancel' button does not close it until you refresh the entire page losing whatever I was doing in the process including chats. I already have activated the Automation before against my will for 50 nuggets to save an important chat or so. I sent a support ticket to fix this bug because I don't want to always have to pay 50 nuggets to keep from refreshing the page and losing the chats every time. I hope they consider checking it out and perhaps removing this prompt altogether to prevent this from happening in any circumstance like in the case of roland jacobs.

Pankreas PorFavor

I have a couple of scripts installed to make this game playable (TW Calc, TW Friends, TW Toolkit, TW-DB script) and at least one of them disables this pop-up. if I try to queue more activities than allowed nothing happens, no pop-up, like nothing happened, it just fills the queue with max number of allowed jobs and other activities. I can't remember which script exactly does it (probably not the Friends script :-D) but I'm sure you can find it on your own.
I agree that the game itself should not behave like Abydos described, but maybe it's worth checking out TW Toolkit and similar scripts to avoid wasting nuggets.

I have, they said no to me. Same situation as yours. @roland jacobs
Bummer. I guess the new mods aren't as understanding and forgiving as the old mods.

Regarding disabling the prompt: it's probably the tw-db.info script

These are helpful to select:
Remove Hints for the Automation PA
Deactivate Premium prompt when fetching all items from the market
Don't use nuggets as default payment in event games (when available)

Especially the last one!!!