Nugget Price Change

DeletedUser

On the european servers there was a small raise due to VAT rules been implemented and due to the taxes within the european union. (like i say before, countries with VAT over 19% got a bigger cut on the nuggets and a raise in price) (Britain is out but since the pound is higher and the fees where reduced for those payments, don´t know the values on the other markets)

In the Netherlands the VAT is 21%. That's a 2% point difference with a rate of 19% VAT. The increase in price is much bigger than this percantage. The most expensive package is the same price as before in euros but the amount got slashed from 4750 to 4400. Out the top of my head this translates to a price increase of 7%. There is no way you can justify this price increase by citing VAT differences. :mad:

DeletedUser

I know I'm a little late returning to this party...
I did wonder how come some countries got more nuggets for less money. (When converted.) Now I know that the V.A.T. factors are built in. That answers that one for me. :)
Regarding the small charge that your bank makes for foreign exchanges...pay by PayPal. PayPal do the exchange FOR you and just take the respective amount out of your bank account and (unless I'm mistaken), don't CHARGE you for the foreign exchange. That way, you will be able to buy more Nuggets by buying in a foreign currency (when exchange rates have been taken into account) and you just let PayPal do all the work FOR you. Simples. :)

DeletedUser28977

But now it's down to 4000, and the price is up around 30% at the same time, this is only in couple months time for me. Kinda scary, do not think it's good to buy.