• Yes

Votes: 67 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Link to original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again

------------------------------------------------------
The idea:

Proposal

In direct relation to the frustration of some players as expressed in the Promotions thread and on the opinion of someone who earmarked my suggestion with some green rep I am suggesting Inno set up a loyalty scheme of sorts to reward players who have put a lot into this game by giving them a little back.

Current Workaround

Innogames provides a bonus nugget offer once in a blue moon, usually without any notice.

This is nice of them but for folk who have limited funds it is useless as they have to budget their RL money and a 24 hour (or less) notice period is not enough.

Details

Using the same information they provide on player achievements to show how many nuggets have been spent by a player they can provide the player with a 30 day redeemable voucher that offers them a bonus on nugget purchases.

The numbers are up for debate of course but maybe it would look something like this:

Revised Reward Table based on feedback received
Nuggets Used | Bonus Nuggets Voucher Rewarded
2500 Nuggets|5% More Nuggets
5000 Nuggets|10% More Nuggets
10000 Nuggets|15% More Nuggets
Each Additional 5000 Nuggets|20% More Nuggets
Abuse Prevention

None, it simply rewards players that put a lot into the game with a thank you in the form of a bonus nugget voucher to use on future nugget purchases.

Visual Aids

I have no visual aids.

Summary

There are people who miss out on Innogames' random bonus nugget purchase offers so with this implemented it would fairly reward those that put into the game that in turn helps develop it further and it will stop them feeling undervalued as a returning customer which essentially they are.

Administration

Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser14006

I wonder who is against this idea, maybe those who do not purchase nuggets maybe, freeloaders meh... :razz:

DeletedUser

This is a good idea Derek. It makes a lot of sense, and there is a lot of flexibility with this idea also. Inno is already showing it wants to make some nice deals for players. This isn't saying this is the only way for Inno to make good offers for the players, it is just creating another nice option.

DeletedUser

maybe change a bit, +5% for 1000 nuggets, and +5% each 1000, max 100%,
i am thinking the game now is only for nuggets... maybe do equal wow and decrease prieces for increase players for pay, and merge the olds servers after 1 or 2 years, or will be only empty servers and none will pay nuggets for

DeletedUser30307

I wonder who is against this idea, maybe those who do not purchase nuggets maybe, freeloaders meh... :razz:

I agree & in my opinion there should not be a poll for this. All nuggets buyers ought to vote yes....and probably all negative votes will com from the non nugget buyers.

These polls are meant for game development and ideas related to the 'game' etc. and not for things like these....that is my opinion and that is how i feel/think about this issue.

Just make this suggestion to the devs and let them decide if it is in 'their' and 'buyers' benefit to implement this kind of a 'scheme'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do think as we pay for the game that you (non nugget buyer play) free-loaders enjoy so-much.That maybe Inno should look after the players who do spend £20+ a month .

Some players just want it all for nothing !

I would rather pay and get the benefits from it and get thanked as well for our continues support (wage paying of the staff).

Oh and don't get me started on them Bonds !

They are for Fort Fighters Only Why not give a Dueller a few for winning once in a while ,job hogs find them why not let the duellers have a chance to win a few bonds as a random reward !! ??

Sorry if its a bit Strong but its Wrong !

Hi Derek ;)

DeletedUser32882

:))).....u guys have no clue what u are doing if this will be implemented no???I spend 20 $ each month but i consider that this is the most silly thing for Inno to do now.
Then non-premium pleyers who still represent the majority of this comunity will leave the game imediatly.
All of u as the question in the wrong way:u should ask ur selfs who will be playing a game who gives huge advantages to VIP players and makes fun of non-VIP ones???
U see the number of players that vote for this ideea?Well my inteligent friends this the number of players that u will find playing this game.The rest will be BB.
But wth...u will have more nuggets to buy premium chests and get super items.But to who will u show ur super items???To the other premium players that have them???

DeletedUser22493

Ladies and Gentlemen! Gunslingers and Bar-brawlers!

This idea has had plenty of time to be voted on, and with a score of 83.75 Yes votes, I think its safe to say the idea has
PASSED
the vote.

The idea will be sent forward to the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.